Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Obscure » ObScure » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 25, 05 at 10:28pmDiana95

I am a newbie to the world of pc gaming. Actually this is the second game I have ever played. My question is how DO I MOVE THE BOOKCASE on the second floor???......I am going nuts.

Diana

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 18, 07 at 2:52am
reddogtrucking

I hope someone answers the above thread soon, because I can't get the painting to move either. I have double and triple checked the coordinates and also tried the action key on the statue beside the painting and nothing happens.

Jan 01, 07 at 10:48am
alex_stunna_shads

plss describle exactly how to do with the office of Frieman the cordinats doesnt work

Apr 17, 06 at 8:42am
EastBayRay

For the painting just press Action on the statue head next to it

Dec 09, 05 at 9:42am
Jape

I'm stuck with the painting at Friedman's office. I have the coordinates but the painting doesn't open.....
Can someone help me please?????

Dec 06, 05 at 5:35pm
john61

quote John61
quote Diana95
I am a newbie to the world of pc gaming. Actually this is the second game I have ever played. My question is how DO I MOVE THE BOOKCASE on the second floor???......I am going nuts.

Diana
You'll have to fiddle with directions for a while. When the character is beside the bookcase and oriented just the right way, he or she will crouch.
Since I'm starting it for a second time (now on Normal; finished on Easy), I found to move the bookcase I had to have two direction keys pressed down at once: upscreen (away) and right. (As an old Unix geek I have these mapped to k and l, but you'll have them elsewhere.)

Man, it took me a while to get through the final boss confrontation. Keep trying when you get there. I used Shannon alone, and managed; I wouldn't use Kenny unless you're really comfortable to engaging his sprint. I found that running speed was vital.

In fact, contrary to one walkthrough's suggestions, I did a lot of the game with Josh and Shannon, then Josh and Stan, then Josh and Shannon again, ending with Shannon. For my mone, they ran faster, which was important sometimes. And Josh's ability to spot items was just too useful on the first pass.

Dec 02, 05 at 2:35am
John61

quote Diana95

Diana
You'll have to fiddle with directions for a while. When the character is beside the bookcase and oriented just the right way, he or she will crouch. Then just keep moving "forward" in that direction, and push the bookcase out of the way, with lots of theatrical grunting.

john

Oct 25, 05 at 10:28pm
Diana95

Diana