Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Virtua Tennis World Tour » Bad Things About This Game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 28, 06 at 7:50am
deanocpfc

The game is good but i would like to see more players and different trainign events as you get further into World Tour, as the current training events get boring after a while.

Oct 16, 05 at 11:21pm
Toninho

I'm not sure what you mean by drop shot over the net, but if you mean a shot that lands just the other side of the net then you simply need to hold back (or diagonally back) on the analogue stick (d-pad might work too, but I prefer the analogue stick) and the X button, O doesn't seem to work so well.

Oct 15, 05 at 9:21am
charlie_22

quote Ronaldo77
There's no drop shot over the net button (that I'm aware of).
Press circle then the up or down directional buttons, I've tried it a few times, not always with great success though, best used when your nearer the net as I tried it from my baseline and the ball landed in my own side.

More players would have been nice and even classic players like Borg; Nastase; Conners & McEnroe.

Oct 15, 05 at 8:38am
Ronaldo77

What do you think are the bad things about this game?

I'm not sure if you can change this, but the fact that you can win a set 6-5 in tournament mode, when really, you should have to win 7-5 or go to a tiebreak.

There's no drop shot over the net button (that I'm aware of).

A lack of players. Even if they were fake, I'd like to see a few more players.