Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon » wherewolves » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 05 at 6:56pmmarilyn manson

i just got bloodmoon but i dont know how 2 become a werewolf can sum1 tell me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 25, 08 at 3:48pm
the fork

in the BM main quest you get infected
there is 9 high level werewolves wandering around solsthiem and if you fight the you may get infected
either way you go, wait three days and the next night you will transform into a werewolf

Jul 17, 07 at 1:24am
PiMpEd24

If you don't mind cheating, on the PC, hit the ~ key (open the console) then type in "player->additem "bm_ring_hircine" 1". Then equip the ring of hircine in your inventory. You will be a werewolf for 8 hours. Great way to see what being a werewolf is like (its also cool creating mass carnage in towns;) )

Jun 01, 07 at 7:31pm
Mishtram

Run a google search for it, discussion about the nude mods and links heading to the site shouldn't be posted in this thread due to the amount of under-aged members on this site.

Jun 01, 07 at 3:57am
Apotheosis

what is the bare naked mod?

Jan 20, 07 at 7:50am
kyletobac

To become a werewolf, I think the best way is to find a maniac running around naked. (Not bare naked, unless you had a mod like I do. ) Fight them until you catch a disease. I don't have the game right now, but I know it has "lycan" in it somewhere. Just sleep a few days and when you wake up, you'll be the monster that I can so easily kill.

I always play with the Morrowind disc in.

Jan 19, 07 at 3:56am
FableWarrior13

dude im wondering the same thing also if ye want to play bloodmoon, do u have to have the disc in?

Nov 30, 05 at 10:10pm
marilyn manson

C'MON!!!! ITS BEEN AGES REPLY GODDAMNIT!!!!!! redangerredanger

Oct 13, 05 at 6:56pm
marilyn manson

i just got bloodmoon but i dont know how 2 become a werewolf can sum1 tell me