Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon » wherewolves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 05 at 6:56pmmarilyn manson

i just got bloodmoon but i dont know how 2 become a werewolf can sum1 tell me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 25, 08 at 3:48pm
the fork

in the BM main quest you get infected
there is 9 high level werewolves wandering around solsthiem and if you fight the you may get infected
either way you go, wait three days and the next night you will transform into a werewolf

Jul 17, 07 at 1:24am
PiMpEd24

If you don't mind cheating, on the PC, hit the ~ key (open the console) then type in "player->additem "bm_ring_hircine" 1". Then equip the ring of hircine in your inventory. You will be a werewolf for 8 hours. Great way to see what being a werewolf is like (its also cool creating mass carnage in towns;) )

Jun 01, 07 at 7:31pm
Mishtram

Run a google search for it, discussion about the nude mods and links heading to the site shouldn't be posted in this thread due to the amount of under-aged members on this site.

Jun 01, 07 at 3:57am
Apotheosis

what is the bare naked mod?

Jan 20, 07 at 7:50am
kyletobac

To become a werewolf, I think the best way is to find a maniac running around naked. (Not bare naked, unless you had a mod like I do. ) Fight them until you catch a disease. I don't have the game right now, but I know it has "lycan" in it somewhere. Just sleep a few days and when you wake up, you'll be the monster that I can so easily kill.

I always play with the Morrowind disc in.

Jan 19, 07 at 3:56am
FableWarrior13

dude im wondering the same thing also if ye want to play bloodmoon, do u have to have the disc in?

Nov 30, 05 at 10:10pm
marilyn manson

C'MON!!!! ITS BEEN AGES REPLY GODDAMNIT!!!!!! redangerredanger

Oct 13, 05 at 6:56pm
marilyn manson

i just got bloodmoon but i dont know how 2 become a werewolf can sum1 tell me