Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 4 » If Las Plagas existed in real life..... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 05 at 7:54pmCrystalDeath

What would you do?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 10 at 3:43pm
mdo97

id do 3 things
1.Get an RPG.
2.Kill them for the fun of it
3. repopulate the planet

May 25, 10 at 8:31am
Precept

i would rather die..

Mar 23, 10 at 5:17pm
Secrios

If las plagas was real I would search for controller plagas and use it on myself. then I would use it to get wings, tentacles, claws or all of the above. then go around pwning every thing

Mar 08, 10 at 11:05pm
shokpyrolite

quote shokpyrolite
If Las Plagas existed in real life and invaded the U.S.A. I would go to my room, grab my wooden yo-yo(belive me it is very hard.) and prepare for the worst case scenario(Like and Iron Maiden in my room 0o0)
P.S. for those of you who don't know the Iron maiden is the regenerator with soikes Yourwelcome.

Mar 08, 10 at 11:03pm
shokpyrolite

If Las Plagas existed in real life and invaded the U.S.A. I would go to my room, grab my wooden yo-yo(belive me it is very hard.) and prepare for the worst case scenario(Like and Iron Maiden in my room 0o0)

Aug 29, 09 at 3:04am
demonator4589

dress up like ada and find someone who looks simular to leon and be all smexxi with mah sunglasses xD
(like wut she did)

Aug 18, 09 at 4:37pm
Precept

let me think..war of the world..

Jun 28, 09 at 10:48am
asmidir949

Id gather every flash grenade i can find

Id sleep with a big metal colar around my neck (suck it saddler, no injections for me)

Gather a shotgun, a magnum, plenty of ammo and hide.

And if all else fails and i get infected then id drink a bottle of sulfuric acid to kill the bastard and die as a human:P

Dec 01, 07 at 4:23am
leon scott kennidy

oh thats easy just speak in their language so say silence i kill you fool blah blah blah blah ididoth you get a punch to your face!

Dec 01, 07 at 1:39am
KoRnPerson

I'd infest myself with it.