Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban » Could you help me?? (Ron with hinkypunks) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 19, 05 at 10:48pmLittle Hobbit

I rented the game (just to see whether I liked it or not) and up to this point I have enjoyed it, some places seemed difficult but I finally got through. But now I am really stuck in the Muggle Studies Classroom with Ron and the hinkypunks!! I have tried so many times (lost count) to try and kill them, and have actually gotten to see the other ones, but Ron always ends up dying on me because of the stupid and annoying hinkypunks!!! ARRRRR

so, anyone have any tips on fighting them?? please?

EDIT: you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I'm returning the game tomorrow so don't bother saying anything after that unless you really want to (maybe someone with the same problem will stumble across this thread).
I might get this game when I have more money or I will just wait for the GOF one. It's really nice though!

This message was edited by Little Hobbit on Sep 19 2005.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 28, 11 at 11:15am
damny man

just saying jade e but harry and hermione wont be there!harry is stuckwith a ghoul and hermiones probably got her head stuck in a book.

Dec 26, 10 at 5:57pm
Kylee

never mind, ...hey if you read this and you need a little extra info (like i did) here you go: after you done with the first batch, more will apear. do the same thing you did before to finish these ones. after that, shine lumos duo on the light crystal ball for about 5 seconds. then, move the mirror in a way that it can reflect the light into the eye. then, the gate should open. Hope this helps too:)

Dec 26, 10 at 5:25pm
Kylee

sorry to make you guys write more but, i tried that and THEY KEEP COMING BACK!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Aug 13, 08 at 3:47am
darth_iris

Thanks, it helped ^^
What made this harder to figure out is that we have to lure each of them away from the group and corner them beforehand, otherwise we'll be constantly under attack and won't have the chance to stun them.

Aug 10, 08 at 2:31pm
MegLotusBlossom

Um, I know the guy returned the game three years ago, but just in case anyone needs help, just do the following.

Equip Lumos and Flipendo (I always keep Flipendo on the SQUARE button in case I find an unexpected Red Cap). Wait till the Hinkpunk is cornered or won't move for about ten seconds and start LUMOS DUO right next to the Hinkypunk. Keep watching the Hinkypunk, it should turn into a little one legged creature (quite cute if you overlook the fact it's attempting to kill you) and start sending FLIPENDO at it. About three to five hits will kill them. If Harry and Hermione are there too, try using LUMOS DUO in the middle of the Hinkypunks (they travel in groups of two or three). The other two will kill the others whilst you focus on a particular one.

I hoped I helped (in case you ever look back at this thread)

- - - - - - - -

Jade Empire 4Ever!

Sep 19, 05 at 10:48pm
Little Hobbit

I rented the game (just to see whether I liked it or not) and up to this point I have enjoyed it, some places seemed difficult but I finally got through. But now I am really stuck in the Muggle Studies Classroom with Ron and the hinkypunks!! I have tried so many times (lost count) to try and kill them, and have actually gotten to see the other ones, but Ron always ends up dying on me because of the stupid and annoying hinkypunks!!! ARRRRR

so, anyone have any tips on fighting them?? please?

EDIT: you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I'm returning the game tomorrow so don't bother saying anything after that unless you really want to (maybe someone with the same problem will stumble across this thread).
I might get this game when I have more money or I will just wait for the GOF one. It's really nice though!

This message was edited by Little Hobbit on Sep 19 2005.