Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Hardest Boss » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 05 at 1:30amwakka1993

lets see. i reckon that maybe the Santuary Keeper might be one of the hardests bosses

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 12 at 6:14am
overthetop2

quote Neoluce
theres a hard boss in this game?
Yes. They're called the Dark Aeons. And Penace after that.

Other bosses such as Evrae, Seymour Flux, Yunalesca, Overdrive Sin, BFA, Omega Weapon and most of the arena creations can also be this, if you're underleveled when you take them on.

Sep 28, 12 at 9:02pm
Neoluce

theres a hard boss in this game?

Sep 28, 12 at 4:50pm
Nefer-T

In my last gameplays I didn't really fight with the dark aeons (used Zanmato on Bahamut, Anima...the tougher ones) and I did try on Penance, but only managed with Zanmato, so yeah ^^;
I never had any problems fighting any of Seymour's forms because I levelled up nicely actually, I killed him too fast in his last form -.- oh well.
Maybe I would choose Yunalesca on my first try at the game. I did not understand why I couldn't avoid her Megadeath! Lol. Took me a while to figure that one out, ha x'D but yeah, kicked her butt in the other times I engaged her.
So some of the Monster Creations can be a huge headache, as well as the dark aeons of course, and Nemesis...blah. I went to challenge Omega Weapon the other day and was disappointed. My Tidus was hitting for 99,999 and before I knew it, Omega vanished and I never even got to mug it. Repeated the fight just to mug -.-

Sep 13, 12 at 7:41am
NuKe77

seymor flux....... damnit

Sep 10, 12 at 9:31am
b_eef

I thought the Yunalesca fight was fun! I hated all the Seymour fights though... so I'd have to vote for them as boss battles I absolutely hated.

Sep 08, 12 at 2:01pm
Druggedshadow

The voted hardest boss is Nemesis,83% of people that have fought all feinds and weapons in the game have agreed.Look him up his health beats Final aeon*both forms,Yunalesca*all forms*,and Yu Yevon and many more's health combined.

Sep 25, 05 at 11:01am
Guerra07

Except from the hidden boss, the hardest boss was definitely Dark Anima and then Dark Magna Sisters! what i find hard about the hidden boss is that he has 50,000,000Hp

Sep 25, 05 at 5:06am
Skrunks

for me, umm, it would be, hmm. Ill reserve judgments till after i beat nemesis

Sep 25, 05 at 4:05am
roax himself

LOL ... for me , yunalesca was the easier boss of the entire game whith her maximum damage of 400...the real hard boss for me was the #3 fight whith seymour

Sep 22, 05 at 12:41am
Summneezyfocheezy

hmmmm lets see, i guess the boss that gave me the most trouble at first would have to be.... god i've played it so many times, um i hated fighting all of the Monster Creations they're tough, i also hated fighting Yunalesca, even though she's like uber fabulous, the hair darling the HAIR!