Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 02, 02 at 6:01pmsmoothpaco

I want to know if anyone has finished Washington DC in less than 1 minute and 6 seconds. That is my fastest time and was wondering if anyone has topped it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 28, 10 at 6:49am
lisa25

wow...really nice post about games ..i am also very crazy about games.

Aug 17, 05 at 12:43am
Brewsky

i am not sure but i think i did it in like 1:15 seconds but i dont have upgrades or nothing and it was the firsty time i played it.

Sep 05, 04 at 8:55pm
Ninja99348

ive beaten dc in 57 seconds because my top speed is 233 and it was on dc mostly because i had my upgraded car also my lucky car out oh and my car was upgraded 3 times im so lucky

Mar 05, 03 at 11:51pm
Gotenks

I've beat washington on 1 minute on the dot cause i do 200mph so i have lots of fun.

Feb 09, 03 at 1:15am
PYLemire

I can do 1'04 or 1'03 I don't remember and the fastest car is the Jeep, just try to roll offroad with him on any course . You can even complete the coast to coast in less than 18 minutes!

Sep 08, 02 at 8:45pm
Silverstorm

my top speed is 120mph my next top speed on the converable is 100mph that is how fast my good cars go.

Sep 08, 02 at 7:38pm
Slap Shot

The car i go the fastest with is the corvete on the picture of the box i go 130mph with that car.

Sep 08, 02 at 6:56am
gta3er

How good are the police car and the school bus? I haven't rented it in a year or two so, I'm just wondering.

Sep 06, 02 at 1:30am
Slap Shot

my top speed is 120mph my next top speed on the converable is 100mph that is how fast my good cars go.

Mar 02, 02 at 6:01pm
smoothpaco

I want to know if anyone has finished Washington DC in less than 1 minute and 6 seconds. That is my fastest time and was wondering if anyone has topped it.