Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Cruis'n USA » Speed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 02, 02 at 6:01pmsmoothpaco

I want to know if anyone has finished Washington DC in less than 1 minute and 6 seconds. That is my fastest time and was wondering if anyone has topped it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 28, 10 at 6:49am
lisa25

wow...really nice post about games ..i am also very crazy about games.

Aug 17, 05 at 12:43am
Brewsky

i am not sure but i think i did it in like 1:15 seconds but i dont have upgrades or nothing and it was the firsty time i played it.

Sep 05, 04 at 8:55pm
Ninja99348

ive beaten dc in 57 seconds because my top speed is 233 and it was on dc mostly because i had my upgraded car also my lucky car out oh and my car was upgraded 3 times im so lucky

Mar 05, 03 at 11:51pm
Gotenks

I've beat washington on 1 minute on the dot cause i do 200mph so i have lots of fun.

Feb 09, 03 at 1:15am
PYLemire

I can do 1'04 or 1'03 I don't remember and the fastest car is the Jeep, just try to roll offroad with him on any course . You can even complete the coast to coast in less than 18 minutes!

Sep 08, 02 at 8:45pm
Silverstorm

my top speed is 120mph my next top speed on the converable is 100mph that is how fast my good cars go.

Sep 08, 02 at 7:38pm
Slap Shot

The car i go the fastest with is the corvete on the picture of the box i go 130mph with that car.

Sep 08, 02 at 6:56am
gta3er

How good are the police car and the school bus? I haven't rented it in a year or two so, I'm just wondering.

Sep 06, 02 at 1:30am
Slap Shot

my top speed is 120mph my next top speed on the converable is 100mph that is how fast my good cars go.

Mar 02, 02 at 6:01pm
smoothpaco

I want to know if anyone has finished Washington DC in less than 1 minute and 6 seconds. That is my fastest time and was wondering if anyone has topped it.