Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Virtua Tennis World Tour » General Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 10, 05 at 7:48pmtyzer3

Use this thread wisely to talk about the game Virtua Tennis

This message was edited by tyzer3 on Sep 24 2005.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 31, 05 at 4:21pm
tyzer3

It is, at first I found it hard, maybe trying to get used to the PSP. But now I'm getting a few wins behind my belt

Oct 31, 05 at 1:07am
charlie_22

See you in a couple of months then, you won't believe how addictive this game is.

Oct 30, 05 at 8:17pm
tyzer3

Got this game, bout an hour ago. Just getting in to it.

Oct 30, 05 at 12:07pm
Ikary

The dreamcast, arcade and PS2 ones were very fun. I didn't like the GBA one much. I think this would be fun, considering it has almost a PS2 game cuality (because of the PSP)

Oct 30, 05 at 10:56am
tyzer3

Getting this game tomorrow, along with my new PSP. I expect a Happy Birthday Song

Oct 16, 05 at 11:50am
Ronaldo77

I've started playing this game a bit more now, getting in to it, are there any plans for any of the other tennis games to be released on PSP?

Oct 06, 05 at 8:03pm
sparky666999

I've had the game since sept 1st. 80th - male and 96th - female in the world. But play.com are now selliung the game for £25.99

Oct 06, 05 at 7:16pm
Ronaldo77

Unlucky

I'm struggling to even find a tournament to enter on World Tour mode.

Currently 268 in the world.

Oct 06, 05 at 4:28pm
charlie_22

Just had to happen didn't it, got to the semi-final of the singles tournament, winning my match and then the screen just froze.

Oct 01, 05 at 5:32pm
Ronaldo77

n00b

I got a PSP today (last one in stock at Argos :cool and bought this game, not put it in yet, but I'll be contributing a lot more to this forum I hope