Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 05 at 3:23amtarepon

The previous thread is located here:
Introduce yourself

New HM farmers or soon-to-be HM Farmers, feel free introduce yourself.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 22, 10 at 5:33pm
Cassandra

Yo, Mel. Welcome! :3

Mar 21, 10 at 9:08pm
Cerulean

Ooh, look, I've sort of bumped up this thread by posting here even though it's stickied~

I'm Mel, I'll now be lurking here because of being asked to participate in a forum game. ;D
So yea, that's it, bye, I'mma leave before I eat someone's soul.

Nov 20, 09 at 11:22pm
Vicious

I'm not sure which is worse, confining your animal in a closed space or forgetting to feed it. Either way, it's not getting food.

You're quite welcome.

And, I'm Vicious (who's also delicious), I introduced myself a few months ago, thought it appropriate to do so again.

Nov 20, 09 at 10:04pm
Cassandra

But-but I left the whiskers in the washing machine cupboard! How could you?! Anyhoo...

Thanks for welcoming me back, humph!

Nov 13, 09 at 10:21pm
Vicious

Welcome back, I Miss Tangy. We kept your room in the same state as it was left, unfortunately, we couldn't feed your cat.

Nov 13, 09 at 10:11pm
Cassandra

Welcome new peepz! Imma back too, did'ya miss meh? DID YOU?

Jul 29, 09 at 12:04am
Heartless

Hello Freya. Welcome to the forum. I've seen you around the HMDS:Cute forum aswell. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jul 28, 09 at 11:48pm
Blazing Red

Ahahaha, once again the Introduction Thread is my second port of call. This is going to become somewhat of a habit.

Anyway, I'm Freya. I hope to be a regular here. I always get stuck on games so expect to see a lot of me. :L

Hey everyone!

Jul 06, 09 at 4:39pm
Bloo_razz_berry

hi everyone! im blaire. i forgot to introduce myself to this forum. *slaps head*im not new to neo, i just forgot the name of my old account after neglecting it for 3 years so i just made this one. xD i have almost all of the hm games (i dont have BTN,Frantic Farming, PdHM, ToT, or FoMT) hope to see everyone around the forums!

Jun 14, 09 at 7:48pm
Tay

Hai. =]

-Tay