Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 05 at 3:23amtarepon

The previous thread is located here:
Introduce yourself

New HM farmers or soon-to-be HM Farmers, feel free introduce yourself.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 22, 10 at 5:33pm
Cassandra

Yo, Mel. Welcome! :3

Mar 21, 10 at 9:08pm
Cerulean

Ooh, look, I've sort of bumped up this thread by posting here even though it's stickied~

I'm Mel, I'll now be lurking here because of being asked to participate in a forum game. ;D
So yea, that's it, bye, I'mma leave before I eat someone's soul.

Nov 20, 09 at 11:22pm
Vicious

I'm not sure which is worse, confining your animal in a closed space or forgetting to feed it. Either way, it's not getting food.

You're quite welcome.

And, I'm Vicious (who's also delicious), I introduced myself a few months ago, thought it appropriate to do so again.

Nov 20, 09 at 10:04pm
Cassandra

But-but I left the whiskers in the washing machine cupboard! How could you?! Anyhoo...

Thanks for welcoming me back, humph!

Nov 13, 09 at 10:21pm
Vicious

Welcome back, I Miss Tangy. We kept your room in the same state as it was left, unfortunately, we couldn't feed your cat.

Nov 13, 09 at 10:11pm
Cassandra

Welcome new peepz! Imma back too, did'ya miss meh? DID YOU?

Jul 29, 09 at 12:04am
Heartless

Hello Freya. Welcome to the forum. I've seen you around the HMDS:Cute forum aswell. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jul 28, 09 at 11:48pm
Blazing Red

Ahahaha, once again the Introduction Thread is my second port of call. This is going to become somewhat of a habit.

Anyway, I'm Freya. I hope to be a regular here. I always get stuck on games so expect to see a lot of me. :L

Hey everyone!

Jul 06, 09 at 4:39pm
Bloo_razz_berry

hi everyone! im blaire. i forgot to introduce myself to this forum. *slaps head*im not new to neo, i just forgot the name of my old account after neglecting it for 3 years so i just made this one. xD i have almost all of the hm games (i dont have BTN,Frantic Farming, PdHM, ToT, or FoMT) hope to see everyone around the forums!

Jun 14, 09 at 7:48pm
Tay

Hai. =]

-Tay