Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Mystery of the Nautilus » lockups » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 31, 08 at 11:42pm
K.S.

Nautilus will run on Win 2000,98 if the game is minimum installed instead of full install.It also likes to begin with 16 bit color and a resolution of 1024 x 768.Change these settings, then reinstall the game. Even though the game actually reverts to 640 x 480, the game likes the other settings to start with. Hope to post soon for XP, but still testing for running on XP SP2.Hope this helps

Aug 30, 07 at 10:28pm
CathyJo

Hi, I'm having major issues with this game also. I can't even open to get to the game. Everytime I do, I get nautilus.exe has encounted a problem and needs to close. I have windows xp, i bought the computer in 04, so i know I have all the requirements. Can someone please help and explaint to me how I can get to the game and play it. If ANYONE can help, please email me at CathyJo35@yahoo.com. Thanks, take care.

Jun 07, 06 at 2:13pm
Freja The First

Same happened to me. GotXP and did like you and put on 2000, and 98, with no luck. Got the game changed at store. But same again. It installs, but denies access to game.Got same problem with Atlantis III.
HELP THESE POOR SOULS !!! IS SOMEONE OUT THERE ??

Jan 03, 06 at 2:25am
Tedi

I just purchased "The Mystery of the Nautilus" and it also froze up and proceeded to blue screen my computer. I verified my hardware was compatible. I installed the first time using XP (my OS) and then de-installed and re-installed under Windows 2000. I am still getting lock ups.

Sep 04, 05 at 4:12pm
littlerose1a

I installed the game, but when I tell it to start a new game it only says three words then locks up my computer! Does anyone know why it does this?