Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced » Which boss is easier N.Trance or N.Tropy? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 22, 05 at 5:16pmlorenza_frenzy

Personally i thought N.tropy was easier, i hated N.trance, i lost count of how many time i had to re-do it, i hated the second bit when you have to push him into the lava bit, i just kept dying. But N.tropy works in a pattern, i fugured him out how to beat him easily.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 14, 09 at 3:12am
Dragonicattack67

N.Tropy is way easier.

Aug 19, 07 at 3:44am
dantrophy

N.trance is easy

Nov 04, 06 at 11:36am
Jaymess 24

N.tropy. N.Trance was just annoying because you dint know when he was goin 2 fire or whatever!

Oct 04, 06 at 2:33pm
ntropydude

N. Tropy is like in Crash 3 sort of but you have to repeat it 3 times in different places. Once you get the pattern, he's not that hard, but his boss level in Crash 3 was much more fun.

Jul 12, 06 at 10:04pm
Forum lova

They are both so easy in my opinion... Id have to say N. Tropy cause ive done him so many times, ive like memorized him.

Oct 06, 05 at 4:01am
Raceman21

in my opinion N-Trance. he's so easy. i'm not used to patterns so i think N. Tropy is a little harder.

Sep 21, 05 at 3:27pm
starwarsmaster

i didnt get up to em my games messed up it wont save

Sep 03, 05 at 6:37pm
lorenza_frenzy

I hate it when that happens! i always got hit by that stupid puffy thing that follows you around. Although the last one against N.tropy was hard. There was no sorta pattern

Aug 30, 05 at 4:07pm
Spyro Rocks

SR- Unless it's when he makes a bunch of Crash clones or reverses your controls. Once, I got him down to 1 bar of health. Then, he made the Crash clones appear. It confused me and I died.

Aug 25, 05 at 4:29pm
lorenza_frenzy

Yeah, on the 3rd part, it got quiet hard but i still thought it was easier than N.trance. Although if you go behind N.trance when he fires all those little things, you don't usually get hit