Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » The next GTA Game - After San Andreas 5! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 05 at 11:52pmDaisy

Continued from here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 19, 10 at 2:02pm
DarshD

quote force
I can't wait to have a government that actually plays games instead of crying over some "hot coffee".... someone should break the mold and have an AO game to where if they pissed off people they could go, 'but its an AO game, everything legit'
EXACTLY what I wanted to say...Nice said, pal

Jul 11, 06 at 11:02am
halomaniac

quote Puerto Rico
quote Da Balla
it gotta be new yawk again...man it got all the crime there..perfect for GTA.i kno libirty city was supposed to be there,but it'll be cool if it could be again.or puerto rico

there should be

1: Brooklyn
2: Queens
3: The Bronx
4: Manhattan
5: Staten Island

anyone kno what new yorks finest looks like?

hell,im embarresed to say,thats where im living in now.
Are you kidding a GTA on Puerto Rico I live on Puerto Rico but Puerto Rico is to small. I prefer a GTA on England, or NY would be great
1: Brooklyn
2: Queens
3: The Bronx
4: Manhattan
5: Staten Island.
Are you forgetting what would have to be in the bronx. Yankee stadium and it would drive red sox fans crazy and they would not buy GTA 4. So it will not have The Bronx as a district for GTA 4.

Jul 02, 06 at 1:37pm
Taio

quote force
they want to push realism as far as they can
quote force
maybe they could be some invincible kids in the game

Oh dear...

I think that that argument has been catagorically lost.

Jul 02, 06 at 11:38am
jaj6308

[color=blue][/color]if u can't wait 4 the next GTA game, I would suggest trying this free internet game on www.50pimps.com/share.php?ids=541

Jun 29, 06 at 3:05am
force

I can't wait to have a government that actually plays games instead of crying over some "hot coffee".... someone should break the mold and have an AO game to where if they pissed off people they could go, 'but its an AO game, everything legit'

Jun 29, 06 at 2:27am
Melo Man

Here's another shot of the school bus:

and then that bus eventually turned into this bus:

Note: I didn't take the photo, I found it on IGN

So yes, R* will never involve kids in their GTA games.

Jun 26, 06 at 4:36pm
adrenalrush

GTA is a lighting rod for controversy. I know they had animals in Gun and Red Dead Revolver (not sure on that one), and nobody gave two shits about it. However, in GTA games, if they were to put in an animal, PETA and all kinds of animal rights groups would totally protest Rockstar. Same thing for parents' groups if they had kids, regardless of their mortality.

Jun 26, 06 at 3:55am
force

why is putting kids and pets in the game..."pushing the envelope"?? maybe they could be some invincible kids in the game...

Jun 25, 06 at 6:55pm
adrenalrush

Rockstar has vehemently stated that there will be NO kids in its games. It's too controversial. I know The Getaway had a kid in it, but the kid only appeared in a few cutscenes. He wasn't playable at all. But, getting back to what I was saying, it's way too controversial. Rockstar has pushed the envelope plenty, but kids would be going way too *bleep*ing far.

Take a look at this beta screenshot from GTA3...

Notice the school bus, albeit empty, in the background. It didn't make it into the final version. Why do you think that was? Simple. Because Rockstar isn't stupid. They knew that if they put in a school bus in the game, they would get so damn much flak that had there been a Hot Coffee in GTA3, that would've been nothing compared to the furor over the empty school bus.

Quote me on this: ROCKSTAR WILL NEVER EVER INCLUDE KIDS IN A GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME.

Jun 25, 06 at 6:42pm
force

why would I need to seek help?? doesn't R* want a city based on actual places?? (miami/ny/vegas/SF/LA) I always hear they want to push realism as far as they can... I would think that would include pets and kids... just because liberty city put a ban on dogs..doesn't mean another place can't have em... no matter how much I would like to see pets and kids, I much rather see people that are against R*... (jack thompson, hilary clinton, etc) in 3, they had a fun at driver's expense by you killing tanner... (which was genius)