Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » 1001 things to do in San Andreas after getting 100% Completion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 05 at 9:06pmTko

what are the 101 best things to do in San Andreas once you have completed it 100%? I have a few:

1. Jump onto a car roof and shoot at other cars while stood on the roof. Or use the flying cars cheat and fire at the flying cars that speed past when you shoot at them.

2. Take on the military in a dog fight with a Hydra or Rustler and see how long you can last.

3. Join the stalking club and follow the citizens of San Andreas around the streets.

4. Take some normal cars off the streets and see what you can do with them at Transfenders.

5. Try to land planes on tall buildings or Helicopters on trains,trams or other moving vehicles.

This message was edited by The Getaway fan 14 on Aug 20 2005.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 09, 14 at 7:56am
Biash

70: Jump from every high building in the city and see how you die

Dec 23, 13 at 10:23pm
Buggajayjay

Stand on peoples cars.

Dec 10, 13 at 8:32am
akshit1234bisht

just jack a rhino tank from area 69 go up to 6* wanted level and spread chaos in Las Ventures

Oct 31, 13 at 7:36am
Bails9000

You could get a quad bike and go exploring in the countryside.
You could go to easter basin and get the race bike, then do stunts at the nearby airport.
Find a cargo train and stand on the flatbed carriages, then get 6 stars and see how long you can stay alive for.
Or just buy GTA V.

Jan 27, 13 at 5:10am
DJ - SAREL

Try to make your money $ 999999999 and 100% progress and don't use no cheats coz it damege ur save game and buy all CJ's stuff I know the game is bored not to use cheats so ja try it . on the end u wil be happy when u did maked 100% progress with no cheats

Dec 23, 05 at 10:42am
J the getaway god

That tram idea sounds like a really good one, coz it goes round in circles as well, rather than through the countryside... sweet...

I like treating San Andreas like a big racetrack and see how many laps i can do before my bike blows up!!!

Dec 22, 05 at 7:59am
The5thAvocado

With 100%, it is impossible not to have infinite ammo.

Dec 22, 05 at 7:42am
travmonsta

202: (Sorry if someones already said this)

Get as much ammo and weapons as possible (unlimited if posible) body armour and the jet pack. Fly to San Fiero and get on top of a tram and then start shooting at everything and anything indiscriminately!!! It wont take long before the cops come gunning for you and if you can hang in there long enough the army will too, and because the tram is unstoppable there is no fear of those pesky swat trucks and tanks getting in the way. Yee Haw!

Dec 22, 05 at 6:37am
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

201: Try to get 10,000 rounds for all of your weapons. (so it doesn't display the number of rounds).

Dec 22, 05 at 5:18am
Jak66

197. make up your own mission and mission book

198. Get 200,000 people wasted

199. Pretend to join the army

200. Go on a cop killing spree