Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Rollercoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies » Help Me! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 04 at 2:38am
ThaMan

If you have completed the scenario's objectives the R&D team will do nothing,
no matter how much money is put into them.
I read that in my strategy guide.

Apr 07, 03 at 10:28pm
Moonlight

If all of the possible categories of ride developments are dimmed, it just means that all of the new rides developed by the scientists in the ride development department have, already been made that are possible to get on that board.

Feb 28, 03 at 2:39am
Tomo

Or, you could ask your question here. You might just get your question answered then!

Jul 29, 02 at 6:12pm
Matthew Schaupp

Greetings friend in need! I don't know if this will work, but try looking for a patch. It happens to all of my computer games when they all stop working. On some computer games, on one of the corners there is sometimes a Version1.1, or V.5.(etc.) Try surfing the internet looking for the name of the game and "patch." I hope that may have helped you in your quest for the perfect amusement park.

Sincerely,
Matthew Schaupp. Age 13

Feb 22, 02 at 7:45am
Googler12345

Help! My reaserch and development has stopped and I need more rides! I try to click on the prioritys, and there all dimmed out. Please help me!