Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 » Upgrading your weapons? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 19, 07 at 6:54pm
Saphira_6o5

The Bunyip stones stay with the boomarang until you decide to change it. For instance, if you put a firestone on your boomarang, it will catch fire and when you throw it at enemies, it will burn them. If you put two on, when you throw it, a firey shockwave will come out and burn all the enimies around it. Same thing with the water, air, and earth stones. Happy throwing!!

Sep 10, 05 at 11:51pm
Yoda skywalker

seems like it only lasts for that level, like, for a few minutes to help you. but I think you can still upgrade them a different way.

This message was edited by Yoda Skywalker on Mar 23 2006.

Jul 05, 05 at 12:49am
tyranitar24

I don't know exactly if this is a weopon or not? I think not. It's called buyip. It helps your weapons.

You'll be able to upgrade your boomerangs using items called bunyip stones that you'll come across in your journeys, which can give your weapons various abilities. Examples include fire, ice, and lightning powers, as well as modifiers to the boomerangs' capabilities, like speed and the distance they can be thrown.
Well I am glad that they are doing this. It going to be cool to see the weapons with fire,ice and lightning powers.

What do you think of this?

This message was edited by Tyranitar24 on Jul 05 2005.