Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Music » Haste the Day » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 05 at 9:20pmGTA Addict

Discography

quote Solid State Records
There's something so incendiary about a solid metal show that pulls an audience in, one by one. With a wailing lead guitar combined with throaty growls and an explosion of moshing onlookers, metal allures the masses to join, and then doesn't let go. It's no wonder then that Indiana-born Haste the Day have charmed audiences with that same flurry of their musical onslaught. Performing 264 shows last year alone, it seemed no one could miss Haste the Day in 2004 as they hit the road with everyone from As I Lay Dying to Zao and Strung Out. Now, with a new album looming in the horizon this summer, the Haste the Day assault will only expand in 2005. Look for their sophomore release everywhere June 28th!
So does anyone else here like this band? I just got into them recently I think they're *bleep*ing amazing. At first I thought they'd be like all those other Metalcore bands that all sound the same but when the singer started screaming I was blown away, the way he uses that high-pitched is so unique to me anyways. I have the first CD but it's not mine and I'm looking foward to the new album.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 11 at 6:36pm
Chrono

R.I.P. Haste the Day.

My favorite band of all time, hands down. First band in the metal realm I ever cared for.

Love almost all of their shit.

Jun 24, 10 at 11:00am
Daweii

*bleep*ING BEAST ALBUM!!!

I am a little saddened that they couldn't reach these heights with the original line up, but this is phenomenal stuff it is heavy, fast and technical everything a modern Metalcore band should be. If they produce a few more records to this standard Haste The Day could be up there with the Metalcore elite.

Jun 24, 10 at 2:26am

Attack Of The Wolf King is absolutely amazing. I just pre-ordered my copy earlier.

May 29, 10 at 3:50pm
SonicHero12

I was kind of concerned because the band got a whole new lineup, minus Mike and Stephen. But I know these guys are solid musicians now that I've heard the new singles and I can't wait to pre-order this shizz. Good mix of new and old HTD.

May 27, 10 at 1:50pm
Asthenia

quote Daweii
The upcoming album is sounding good from the two singles on their Myspace. Much different sound than the last few albums far more mature and technical.

Edit:

Might as well post the singles here;

These songs are defiantly better than the ones I heard before, but I still think they have some way to go before I will be able to like them enough to buy on of there albums.

May 27, 10 at 10:56am
Daweii

The upcoming album is sounding good from the two singles on their Myspace. Much different sound than the last few albums far more mature and technical.

Edit:

Might as well post the singles here;

May 26, 10 at 7:08pm
Asthenia

I got "Pressure The Hinges" and thought it was a pretty boring album.

May 25, 10 at 3:10am
SonicHero12

My favorite freaking band for a few good months now. Their new stuff is great, but going back and listening to Burning Bridges and WEF is a still a guilty pleasure of mine. Jimmy Ryan was a brilliant metalcore vocalist.

Oct 13, 08 at 1:04am
Super Vegeta

I got the leak the other day, such a good album. Better than most of their previous stuff and as you say, heavier.

Oct 13, 08 at 12:50am

Dreamer drops on Tuesday. I absolutely love it, it's considerably heavier and more intense than Pressure The Hinges, but retains a similar sound and feel.

The album is available for stream here.

My favorites include Haunting and Mad Man.

Man, I cannot wait to pop this into my CD player.