Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania: Symphony of the Night » best way to kill Galamoth » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 05 at 2:26pm

What's the BEST and fastest way to kill Galamoth?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 11 at 9:04pm
THE MAS

Sheesh, lots of things about the Shield Rod + Alucard Shield combo and Crissaegrim. Here's what I did: Equip Alucard Shield & Shield Rod combo. Then, after you perform the combo, replace Shield Rod with a crissaegrim. However, if you open the menu with the Alucard Shield combination in Saturn ver. then the combo will reset. So, Saturn, choose between 2 Crissaegrims and the shield combo, or PSX/PSP, do as above.

I've actually tried fighting him recently without any of that. He's not hard at all, especially if you have the beryl circlet, or even just lightning mail. His attacks are fairly easy to dodge.

Jun 15, 11 at 2:19am
ilikebass

^^Crissaegrim makes the game just....stupid. its a total game breaker. use it if you want to completely ruin the experience. i mean, if you're into that sort of thing. same thing with the Shield Rod and Alucard Shield crap. just....dont do it.

Apr 11, 11 at 7:09pm
Xeroxed

i have found using the crissaegrim to be a great weapon for defeating this guy.
honestly it feels like this makes the fight go faster and easier.

Mar 23, 11 at 4:21am
juliancasablancas

Chakram (random drop from discus armor), Walk Armor (after almost full exploration), 5 elixers and 4 mana prisms. Mist when he does lightning and lightning balls and kicks. Still a hard fight, but certainly not impossible. 10 to 15 minutes.

Sep 29, 07 at 12:49pm
Alucard_Tepes05

dunno, i only tried the shield rod and alucard shield combo.

Jun 21, 06 at 2:41am
plscks5984

I enjoyed beating the tar out of him the most cheap-free way I could, with the combat knife, alucard shield, walk armor, royal robe(whatever it's called, the blue one), necklace of J, and nothing helpfull for the second acc. at LVL 40ish(+or- 2 LVL's) It was beautiful, mist between his legs, chip at him, mist away from him and hide or chip him some more, depending on what he does, rinse and repeat.

Mar 29, 06 at 8:12am
Valiance

If you want to be cheap about it, find a coral or beryl circlet.. I forget which, it recovers HP with light damage, simply stand in his lightning and laugh as you hack away at his shins

Feb 15, 06 at 8:11pm
HalfDemon Inuyasha

Easiest way is to obtain Crissagram and in less than 5 seconds he will be dead...^.^

Feb 10, 06 at 9:04pm
Dmonrei

With Alucard, use Anti gravity boots, change to bat in Galamoth's face, use wing smash, transform to Alucard at the ledge, and punch (yes, I said punch, no equip) Galamoth in the face.. or rather, the back of his head. This will take approx 2 hours if your fast.

With Richter, uppercut, use his bladed dash, step on the ledge, then use his dagger's special on Galamoth's (once again) back head. This will take about 10 minutes.

Aug 03, 05 at 7:39pm
Alucard Sword

best and fastest? I dunno he never seemed much of a challenge to me