Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania: Symphony of the Night » best way to kill Galamoth » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 05 at 2:26pm

What's the BEST and fastest way to kill Galamoth?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 20, 15 at 9:02pm
TenshuY1989

quote Marlon
Guest Update* I did it, that cheeky little ****. No circlet, no nothin. All you need is your sword, and a lot of patience.
That's what I did the very first time I beat Galamoth. First try, but it didn't really take long, just using the Alucard equipment and avoiding his lightning and Soul Steal'ing him if damaged. He's not hard at all, he just hits really hard if you have a brain fart. :s

Aug 11, 15 at 12:34pm
Marlon

Guest Update* I did it, that cheeky little ****. No circlet, no nothin. All you need is your sword, and a lot of patience.

Aug 11, 15 at 7:10am
Marlon

Wow. "Oh, I didn't have much trouble." Yeah, probably not. I can't believe the only solution you guys have is using gamebreaking items. Doesn't that ruin what makes Castlevania, Castlevania? This guy is hard, haven't beaten him and I've tried over 20 times. I will not get the circlet. I will not use the cheap combo, and then, I will be better than all of you. If those items are as good as you say they are, you didn't beat this game. You copped out.

Dec 23, 11 at 9:04pm
THE MAS

Sheesh, lots of things about the Shield Rod + Alucard Shield combo and Crissaegrim. Here's what I did: Equip Alucard Shield & Shield Rod combo. Then, after you perform the combo, replace Shield Rod with a crissaegrim. However, if you open the menu with the Alucard Shield combination in Saturn ver. then the combo will reset. So, Saturn, choose between 2 Crissaegrims and the shield combo, or PSX/PSP, do as above.

I've actually tried fighting him recently without any of that. He's not hard at all, especially if you have the beryl circlet, or even just lightning mail. His attacks are fairly easy to dodge.

Jun 15, 11 at 2:19am
ilikebass

^^Crissaegrim makes the game just....stupid. its a total game breaker. use it if you want to completely ruin the experience. i mean, if you're into that sort of thing. same thing with the Shield Rod and Alucard Shield crap. just....dont do it.

Apr 11, 11 at 7:09pm
Xeroxed

i have found using the crissaegrim to be a great weapon for defeating this guy.
honestly it feels like this makes the fight go faster and easier.

Mar 23, 11 at 4:21am
juliancasablancas

Chakram (random drop from discus armor), Walk Armor (after almost full exploration), 5 elixers and 4 mana prisms. Mist when he does lightning and lightning balls and kicks. Still a hard fight, but certainly not impossible. 10 to 15 minutes.

Sep 29, 07 at 12:49pm
Alucard_Tepes05

dunno, i only tried the shield rod and alucard shield combo.

Jun 21, 06 at 2:41am
plscks5984

I enjoyed beating the tar out of him the most cheap-free way I could, with the combat knife, alucard shield, walk armor, royal robe(whatever it's called, the blue one), necklace of J, and nothing helpfull for the second acc. at LVL 40ish(+or- 2 LVL's) It was beautiful, mist between his legs, chip at him, mist away from him and hide or chip him some more, depending on what he does, rinse and repeat.

Mar 29, 06 at 8:12am
Valiance

If you want to be cheap about it, find a coral or beryl circlet.. I forget which, it recovers HP with light damage, simply stand in his lightning and laugh as you hack away at his shins