Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » The Cluckin' Cock » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Jun 10, 05 at 6:22pmsupa_dude

I was just playing around and at Fisherman's Lagoon and on Los Santos beach I found those red mission things and when I steped into it it said 'The Cluckin' Cock isn't ready yet!'. Does anyone know what this is and when the cluckin' cock appears???

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 16, 14 at 8:56pm
cluckin u

I'm still waiting for it. it's saying the cluckin *bleep* isn't ready yet! ^^

Feb 10, 13 at 2:27pm
bigb12

but i just want to race and i beat the game the last level i need to know how much stamina you need to get into it not about unlocking parts of the map !!!

Feb 10, 13 at 1:36pm
Randome

One of those races (if not both) also need you to unlock a larger part of the map. Just do more storyline missions and forget about those for a while. Those races aren't really needed for game progress anyway.

Feb 10, 13 at 8:49am
bigb12

I was going to do that but it said i need to work on my stamina how much stamina do you need to race? In it because i just want to try it.

Feb 09, 13 at 8:45am
Harpuria

Beating the *bleep* only available at Saturday and Sunday, you need to make yourself up on Stamina.

Feb 03, 13 at 11:19pm
fatihatul

apa cheap gta san andreas

Jun 11, 05 at 5:39am
Desert Eagle

lol yeah, i tried it once but i had max muslce so i lost now i cant be stuffed doing it:

Jun 11, 05 at 1:34am
SephirothRulerOfEvil

it can be easy if u dont have any muscle and max stamina....also spend a lot of time after its maxed out either on the bike or on the tred mill...it will help for when ur doiing it cause ur thumbs will be use to pushing the button over and over.

Jun 11, 05 at 12:31am
Desert Eagle

I think to beat it though you cant have to much muscle because that decreases your stamina and how far and fast you can run for.

Jun 11, 05 at 12:18am
Austin Cooper

Brown Thunder is still better.

Horse betting gives you a lot of money aswell. (depending on how much you bet on)