Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: Battlefront II » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 15, 05 at 11:07pmRaijin1999

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

Raijin1999 here. I've got to say, SW Battlefront is one of the few games I own with infinite replay value. No matter what I do, if the game is in the ps2, and it's on, I HAVE to play it. I can't turn it off and change games. It's not possible. I'm hoping BF2 is even better. ^.^ Plus, i'll be getting the PS2 modem by Nov' I hope, so I can finally see what online play is like.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 14, 14 at 9:28am
Xemas12

Hey everyone, I know this forum probably isn't all that active at all but thought I'd pop in and say hi nonetheless. I loved this game growing up and still play it from time to time.

May 05, 14 at 5:19am
carous Elambra

Hey guys, I am carous or Sin. I no longer own this game, but it was my favourite game of all time. Gonna stick around for any updates on BF3.

Aug 11, 13 at 1:56am
Sev

I am Sev, i am new to Neoseeker and been playing Battlefront 2 since 2007, i know not a long time but it still is a very fun game that i still play next to Battlefield 3 and TF2.

Aug 02, 13 at 5:08pm
djwhitted

Hi djwhitted I've been playing star wars battle front since I was 5 I'm 14 now and still love playin star wars battlefront 2 can't wait for 3 STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!

Feb 11, 12 at 11:12pm
whoistheguyaboveme

for starters use darth maul. he has increased saber throw damge a flawless saber combo and a decent sprint attack.

Feb 08, 12 at 5:55pm
racer 64

just started playing this game with my son about two weeks ago and really am having fun with it. went to game stop and got another ps2 for $30 and another copy of swbf2. I always beat him in space but he almost always beats me on the ground. He always beats me in heroes vs villains, i cannot get used to the jedi. I do better shooting him unless he gets to close. trying to hook two ps2`s together without internet so we don`t have to play split screen.

Dec 29, 11 at 5:04am
whoistheguyaboveme

you no wa my username is. i love swb2

Jun 15, 11 at 8:11am
synister grimm

hey guys i'm new here, the name is synister grimm a.k.a syn .
this game had been part of my life since i played it

Aug 22, 10 at 12:33am
Chekken

Hiya! I'm Chekken (or Chex). I'm a big fan of SWBFII!!!

Nov 15, 09 at 4:03pm
th3pun1sh3r

Looking for pull/push/choke free games. You can find me on XBL, GT : hey itz earp