Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children » Red Ribbon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 06, 05 at 4:34pm

Well I'm to lazy to post some screens now but when you look at some character pictures (like tifa, cid, yuffie)

they all have a red ribbon tight on theire left upper arm.

according to many other forums it's meaning some sort of respect symbol to aeris
as a resemblence of her death
what do you think about this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 07, 14 at 11:00am
Superbia

Look, Vinnie has got one too -_- ♥[img link=]http://www.cetraconnection.net/wp-content/gallery/advent-children-material/schleife_vincent.jpg[/img]

Feb 14, 12 at 7:56am
TheAerisFan33

I just found out that Barrett does have one on! It's kind of where his wrist is though.. See?

Jan 26, 12 at 7:52pm
aerithmemory

This thread might be old,but to me it not the ribbons that they are wearing symbolize Aeris or Aerith I watched the movie actually i own it has everything about the on the disc...but if you wanna find out want the ribbon are search for it. They all cared about Aerith....

Nov 01, 11 at 11:08am
Epoch

Sure sure, only this particular thread is referring to the ribbons they wear on FF AC, which is the CGI movie.

Nov 01, 11 at 6:19am
Jacknimble

It is the ribbon that prevents all negitive status aiments... Everyone has one barrets is on his wrist there are ways to get enough ribbons for everyone. Without looking it up I think you can morph a tonberry or something to get one...

Sep 20, 11 at 10:58am
Lednev

Avalanche wear the ribbons in remembrance of Aerith.

I think it's from the reunion Files.

It was either because no one says her name in the film or her lack of screen time.

Sep 03, 11 at 12:11pm
Angelus

Well I will find it later.

The ribbon is exactly the same as the one in her hair so it would make sense for all the characters to wear one to remember her.

The interview was ages ago so its gonna take a little time to find it.

Sep 03, 11 at 7:28am
Clief

The creators dont say anything there? Its just fans saying stuff

Sep 03, 11 at 7:19am
Angelus

quote Clief
Where did they state that?
its common knowledge dude but check here

Sep 02, 11 at 12:33pm
Clief

Where did they state that?