Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith » Vader? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 06, 05 at 2:45pmDarth Papa Lazarou

If anyone out there has got the game, can you confirm whether or not Vader is a playable character, either in the regular game or in multiplayer?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 02, 12 at 1:44am
whoistheguyaboveme

yeah i guess vader is ok. i mean i used him and i find him playable. he is more fun to kill though..

May 27, 05 at 9:39pm
ssj4 vegito

yeah his force neck break does about a third of damage by tself and the lightning of his is dangerous, my friend does with darth vader is he does the choke on you and that shocks you and it does about half damage, he is alot better than most of yall give him credit for

May 27, 05 at 7:37pm
The Precusor

quote ssj4 vegito
darth vader is good man, his attacks are somewhat slow and his blocking isn't great but his force damage is astounding
Really?
I didn't think his force damage was particularly that strong. Though some force attacks are quite impressive.

May 26, 05 at 10:56pm
ssj4 vegito

darth vader is good man, his attacks are somewhat slow and his blocking isn't great but his force damage is astounding

May 23, 05 at 2:23pm
The Precusor

I was Darth Vader was s**t slow. The blocks are much like Obi Wan, I prefered Anakin block way better.

It would have been cool if they put in Vader's fight with Luke from Episode 6 though.

May 23, 05 at 12:19am
Pip

Heh, I now find Ben Kenobi alot easier to beat as Darth Vader before.

Nonetheless is was very annoying whenever I had to heal, the old man just keeps on hitting me even after I force push him ¬_¬

May 22, 05 at 6:22pm
Sephiroth VII

I wish Darth Maul was a playable character in this game, that would be cool.

May 22, 05 at 5:04pm
Nikolai Diavolo

quote Master Swampert
With this whole "vader" thing, dosent he look just like evil aniken? Or does he wear that huge black suit?
Anakin Skywalker becomes "Darth Vader" after helping in the murder of Mace Windu. From that point on, he ceases to be Anakin and is Vader. You therefore play as Darth Vader for two Jedi Temple-based and one Mustafar-based mission, where Vader is young, fit, healthy and wears a hood. As a bonus, you can also play as the armoured Darth Vader in a replay of the duel from the Death Star in "Episode IV: A New Hope", and the armoured Vader is also a character in the multiplayer versus, along with the regular Anakin-looking Vader.

May 22, 05 at 12:54am
Master Swampert

With this whole "vader" thing, dosent he look just like evil aniken? Or does he wear that huge black suit?

May 21, 05 at 1:56pm
Demo52

quote Darth Papa Lazarou
If anyone out there has got the game, can you confirm whether or not Vader is a playable character, either in the regular game or in multiplayer?
you can use Darth Vader in the game but not in the story missions it is in the Bonus missions where you fight Ben kenobi