Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » TOCA Race Driver 3 » Game Ideas/Improvments » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 08, 06 at 9:03pm
forzajunkie

here's an idea...the game developers should go out and play Forza and Gran Turismo, and learn what a real racing sim is all about, and maybe then it might be competitive.
Otherwise, scrap the series, or at least be honest and stop calling it a simulator, and call it what it is, an arcade racer.

Apr 18, 05 at 3:05pm
jespomo

Ype, the game is being released on PC, X-Box and PS2, I changed my link in the Australasia Forum so it goes to the PS2 forum now although you could find it on the profile page for the game.

Apr 18, 05 at 2:53pm
The Blue Flame

Well thanx a lot

IS there a PS2 one?

Apr 18, 05 at 2:32pm
jespomo

Woops, I linked you to the Xbox forum instead of PS2 like I said

Anyway, the main thing I want is custom championships in free play! I want to be able to create my own championships with whatever cars I want on whatever circuits! I want to be able to pit Trucks against F1 cars and DTM, V8 and ToCA cars against each other to find the ultimate touring car, that would make the game so much more enjoyable.

I also want to see an improved damage system. I would prefer it to be like the first game in the Race Driver series where you could take a fair bit of damage and still carry on at a fair old speed unlike the second game where one or two taps would knacker your car for good. I want the huge multiple car pileups which you could survive from the first one.

And another smaller thing I would like is a larger variety of Car Liveries. I noticed that most of the cars in a championship had the same sponsors as the other cars just with a different livery which I felt was a bit lazy and poorly done. And while talking about Car Liveries I would like to see less cars that are practically road cars with a number on the side, this is supposed to be a pro race driving game so all the cars should have proper well thought out liveries!

Apr 18, 05 at 2:25pm
The Blue Flame

What do you think ToCA3/V83 will include? What things do you think will be improved over the last 2 games? How many cars will it have? What will the graphics be like? Whatever your question, this is the place to discuss it!

I think the damaging should be improved. It was way to sesitive to touches in the last game. Also acctually getting the temas right in the V8 Supercars for once! The car numbers were wrong nad some of the drivers were missing.