Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Ball Z: Sagas » DBZ Sagas Glitches Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 11, 05 at 4:15pm

SO What glitches have you found hmmm?

I found 2 glitches. 1 was in that thread I needed help. Its titled "No Seriously, I Need Help" I'm to lazy to post the link.

The second glitch:

I was playing Pendulum and I was Broly. I was playing Tyranny of Frieza. After you fight Frieza in his normal stage, he transforms and you have to either beat him or wait for piccolo. >_> I had to fight his normal form and his second form. Wtf, I had to fight 2 Friezas at once. Maybe it isn't a glitch, but still, its messed up. good thing I was Broly.

My friend found 2 glitches as well. The first one I can't remember, but the second one, He was fighting Frieza at his final form. He did that throw move (forgot the name) and Frieza was stuck to his arm. He tried everything, Roundhouse kick even didn't work. He had to restart.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 10, 12 at 10:39pm
♂12345

l l

Jul 10, 12 at 10:35pm
♂12345

Hah, they got their money for it. That was their only objective.

Jul 10, 12 at 6:40pm
P72950 Cat

back 2 ♂12345

Jul 10, 12 at 6:37pm
P72950 Cat

shrimpaconda

Jul 10, 12 at 6:34pm
P72950 Cat

anacat?? anaconda + cat

Jul 10, 12 at 6:30pm
♂12345

did yall know i act as ♂12345 and P72950 Cat wierd huh???

Jul 10, 12 at 6:27pm
♂12345

type in pengwolf and goe to images you will see a wolf-head on a penguin body?? WTF??

Jul 10, 12 at 2:01am
P72950 Cat

I'm pretty much 4'4 at height cuz I barely get sleep.

Jul 10, 12 at 1:58am
P72950 Cat

OK for the proof.

The Giants
Giants?? They were prehistoric human beings that lived around 200,000,000 years ago. Humanoids
A.K.A. Reptilians. They are Human shaped reptile like creatures. They live today. Whale Ancestors
4-Legged Hyena-like + Seal-like creature. A long,long time ago all the continents were morphed together, then the power of the ocean pushed the continents apart.Exept Europe and Asia. Mammoths were 9ft. at height as an adult. Megalodons were about 65ft. long.There were named after Mega Tooth. I'm just 9 year old.
Notice my extremely extreme intelligence my students? I know waaaaaaay more about pre-history than this!!!!!

Jul 10, 12 at 1:25am
P72950 Cat

I'm Extremely Intelligent!!!
Want proof?? Look at the next thread I make.