Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » best storyline game ever made » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 06, 05 at 11:58amvirul infextion

no other company can compare to the story line of the zelda series. the programmers added such a unique story line into a well layed out game. i challenge anybody who thinks different.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 23, 09 at 2:51pm
RAH RAH RAH

Dude i totally agree. Im just gonna say though that the MGS series is comparable. However ive been a huge Legend of zelda fan for as long as i can remember and im gonna say that Twilight princess only complimented the badass series

May 21, 09 at 11:27pm
zeldageek

zelda always has the best plot lines. i really liked majora's mask because it was so original.

Dec 19, 08 at 3:46am
luigidance261

This series is awesome! It's amazing the story they come up with. I would never have guessed they could come up with the storyline for Twilight Princess. Link as a wolf...who knew. I still get excited when I open a chest in that game.

Apr 27, 08 at 8:01pm
realhigh

quote Master of the VG
The problem with the Zelda games (there aren't many of them) is that the story seems to come secondary to the gameplay (although the 3D games have done a better job of combining the two). Still, I would consider the Chrono Trigger storyline to be superior to that of any of the Zelda games. Twilight Princess would be the closest competitor out of the Zelda games, but still isn't a match for CT.
Story SHOULD come secondary to gameplay. They're games, not books. If a game's not fun to play, what's the point?

Oct 21, 07 at 9:17am
Synthesis

Wouldn't say it has the best or most original storyline, but it was a great game nonetheless. Simple controls, plenty of items to use at your disposal, very challenging puzzles, and overall awesome gameplay.

Sep 03, 07 at 12:23am
Master of the VG

The problem with the Zelda games (there aren't many of them) is that the story seems to come secondary to the gameplay (although the 3D games have done a better job of combining the two). Still, I would consider the Chrono Trigger storyline to be superior to that of any of the Zelda games. Twilight Princess would be the closest competitor out of the Zelda games, but still isn't a match for CT.

Aug 29, 07 at 8:35pm
Whatthehellthereareo

Indeed, Ganon is a very good (or should I say, evil) villain, but I prefer The Sinistrals from the Lufia series.

Aug 02, 06 at 4:04am
Maughanster

Link is the greates Hero in the Greatest Tale of all TIME!!!

Nov 05, 05 at 5:41am
kodfish

I do love the zelda series and the stories but there not really origlinal

Princess kidnapped, hero sets out on a journey with his trusty shield and sword, faces many foes, make new friends, saves princess blah blah blah...

but don't get me wrong, i still love the game.

Apr 27, 05 at 11:24pm
DoraboChan

Zelda has great characters. Ganon is one of the best villains to ever grace any video game, let alone any type of storyline. The formula works...although I would rather they continue the storyline from Zelda II The Adventure of Link.

Also, I noticed that the Zelda games incorporated some themes from other stories...for example, pulling the Master Sword out of the stone it was resting in and seeing Princess Zelda in a deep sleep...