Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Madd Dogg Mission (helppp) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Mar 25, 05 at 8:50pmC_J

damn i must do now a mission of madd dogg in Las Venturas but everytime i start the mission than a scene will come but after that he says that i must rescue Madd Dogg and than if that is gone it will be mission failed even i didnt something

please can someone help me
i will be very thankfull

P.S i will not start a new game
i want something else

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 02, 13 at 9:24am
dilute

You might have used a whole lot of cheats, and you are even warned before saving the game right there.
It would be better if you restarted the game. And as a challenge, try playing the game WITHOUT CHEATS. It is challenging as well as fun, and it sorta makes you feel proud that you did it ithout using cheats

Apr 23, 13 at 2:49am
Misbahudin14

that means you are using cheats more than 500 times,chech the cheat counter in the Stats,and MISC.
Begin a new save game,and don't use cheat like a crazy.
I usually use Money+health+armor,good cops,and infinite ammo cheats every load a game,
hope it helps

Mar 25, 05 at 9:00pm
C_J

damnit than i must start all over againg
man i hate that glitch for 100%

Mar 25, 05 at 8:56pm
TazzleRazzleDazzle

Yep, before this mission starts you should ALWAYS make another save just incase this glitch gets in, that way you can just not use that save and use the other one.

I don't know if that works as I have never encountered the glitch, but after hearing about it I always make a backup.

Mar 25, 05 at 8:54pm
BeZ

i struggled to understand exactly what you were trying to say there but i think you were talking about the glitch where as soon as the cutscene ends its mission failed, as far as i know there are no fixes for this glitch so your just going to have to restart the game

Mar 25, 05 at 8:50pm
C_J

damn i must do now a mission of madd dogg in Las Venturas but everytime i start the mission than a scene will come but after that he says that i must rescue Madd Dogg and than if that is gone it will be mission failed even i didnt something

please can someone help me
i will be very thankfull

P.S i will not start a new game
i want something else