Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing » Forum Feedback/Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN THE PROPER FORUM BEFORE POSTING!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 05 at 10:04pmSlangX

This thread will be used to discuss the forum layout, improvements and any suggestions some of you may have.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 13, 10 at 3:04pm
LT23

lol, we need to set up a gangs page, i mean the origanal ac is just as good as ww and cf, maybe better, its a good game, we should also have a good forum, we should get more ideas and new peeps!

coz you know you can play gc games on the wii, we should be getting more peeps now, ac for gc is cheaper!

i bet there are loads of peeps that think think this forum is dead. its more in a coma. it could go but it could survive. its going, we need to turn it round!

Nov 15, 07 at 12:49am
Vena

Well, not just any certain thread, any thread here on neo. I guess double posting causes spam, and you can also edit your post.
^ Is what the edit button looks like. After you post, you will be directed to your post, and at the bottom right, you will see that picture, and an edit button, which you should click.

Nov 15, 07 at 12:18am
steelboy

I got reprimanded for "double posting", which I don't understand, whats wrong with posting more than once on a certain thread, I posted, and then I had another thought to express, what's wrong with that?

edit:like this? hehe I did not notice the edit button, thanks harvest bunny. But I have yet another question, if there is no double posting, then why have I seen people having back and forths on a thread. Does that mean there is no posting two times in a row, only after a response or what?

This message was edited by steelboy on Nov 15 2007.

Oct 18, 06 at 2:32am
herostyle

There should be more holiday related music in Animal Crossing

Dec 14, 05 at 2:55am
Child of Death and D

Bye Slang.

Your genitals just got shorter.

Nov 23, 05 at 1:38am
Bright Blue Yoshi

That might be hard to get a hold of though.

Nov 23, 05 at 1:08am
Gotenks

I think we should also have the Christmas theme song from Animal Crossing. I think there's one.

Nov 23, 05 at 1:00am
SlangX

Yeah sure, why not.

Nov 22, 05 at 8:58pm
Gotenks

So will we have snow on the forum as well?

Nov 21, 05 at 10:30pm
SlangX

You can submit it to this thread or PM me.

And snow is easy enough to code.