Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MGLogic E-Pad and Duo Pen » duopen xp - can anyone get pressure support? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 09, 13 at 10:56am
Pawelek

I have a tablet JX-0605 (Pentagram Duopen Serial) and Windows 2003 Server (it uses XP drivers).
I managed to activate the pressure support in Adobe Photoshop CS (Photoshop version 8) by copying wtData file from the XP tablet driver directory to C:\Windows\System32.
It works fine without any configuration, just select brush and paint on canvas.

Unfortunately this wtData file is incompatible with any other graphical software I checked:
Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CS5, Flash CS4. Illustrator CS5, Corel X4 SP2 crash on start.
Trick with copying files from Windows 98 tablet driver doesn't work for me.

Update:
You can use Adobe Illustrator CS5 (without pressure support) before using Photoshop CS, but it crashes when started after Photoshop CS.
Logout and login allows you to start Illustrator CS5 again
Other mentioned applications are crashing always if wtData is in System32.

Sep 03, 05 at 4:10am
saphy

hi, i buy a epad (cord) and duo pen (cordless) of MG logic company but i don't have any driver and manual.
Would you like send to me driver (WIn XP) and manual for me? I searched two days but not found, hic.
my email is: saphy_bk@hcm.vnn.vn

Apr 21, 05 at 12:06pm
Potf0r

There is no special driver needed.
Just install the WinXP driver, and before the restart, copy Wintab32.dll , Wtmgl.exe from Win95 drivers (they are on original CD in Win9x directory) into System32 directory.

and it works (tested several times under WinXP Profesional).

Feb 12, 05 at 12:06am
joshkiwi

i have the drivers installed as mentioned in about twenty places in this forum (and people still ask..)

i have a problem of getting no pressure support at all, so its practically useless.....

anyone got clues?

cheers