Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dark Fall: The Journal » stuck on the demo :( » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 19, 05 at 1:40am
hed charge

iv downloaded the demo from pcgameworld.com and it looks like a really good game to me , but im stuck on it. im in a hotel room which in it has, a note from someone you know,5 spooky photos,a drawing of a man doing something,some business cards, half a key from the door lock, a radio, a safe and the key to the safe. iv used the lamp and safe key on the safe to show the 3 digit bars for the combination. the note sed that you need to look at the old art catalog or somthing to find out the code. the guy on the radio ses a few numbers but i cant see the connection. also in the drawing of the guy i can make out what looks like the digits ( IV ) in the background upsidedown. maybe im just going mad though. any help would be grate. thank you.