Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Super Mario Bros. 3 » supermario bros.3 world 3 the castle » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Dec 19, 04 at 2:00amproc

how do u beat it ive tried all the doors but none lead to the end

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 13 at 8:11am

You have to hit the up button twice when entering door #3.

Sep 12, 12 at 2:09pm

quote Unknown12356789
Door 6
^ yep, that's the one

May 1, 12 at 6:34pm

Door 6

Feb 10, 07 at 12:21am

in the second room you have to fly up and there is a tube somewhere in the ceiling

Jul 24, 06 at 5:57pm

I have an idea. Instead of looking through all the doors, go to the very last door before the third thwomp. It'll take you to a normally inaccessible place and just a few blocks away is the entrance to boom boom's lair. You'll have to climb up the stairs first though.

Apr 16, 05 at 1:44am
Dark Bowser

nah, i wouldn't go out and buy a guide for this... just keep lookin' through the doors.

Apr 14, 05 at 11:28pm

one of the doors does. i'd recommend reading a guide to it. but i think what you do (if i can remember this level right) is you hit one of the blocks and it will turn into a p-block. step on that, and a door will appear. then you walk into that door. If this doesn't make any sense, just go to a guide, that will probably explain it better

Dec 19, 04 at 2:00am

how do u beat it ive tried all the doors but none lead to the end