Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » skipping songs on radio stations? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Dec 18, 04 at 11:45pmalecko91

i heard that u can skip songs on radio stations. if its true how do u do it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 30, 14 at 5:04pm
GTAMasterIII

Dude,

just click each button on your controller till you find it hahahha

for the PS2 ,, it is L2, I am pretty sure

for windows ,,
default: next song will play -N Key,
previous song will play -B Key
or press F5

have fun!!

Live fast, die hard!!

E

Apr 07, 14 at 8:09am
GertGold

Of course you can just tap "F5" and next song starts playing.

Aug 06, 13 at 8:05pm
SiddharthM

I Hoped I Helped... If the keys are wrong check out the controls... There should be next song and previous song controls in the in car section

Aug 06, 13 at 8:02pm
SiddharthM

Dude Check The Buttons In The Controls man!! There Are two skip buttons....!! The default are :- For Next Song -N Key, For Previous Song -B Key

Feb 19, 13 at 4:04am
oliver barr

you can but i dunno how its somthing to do with changing the station and changing back when the text comes up yellow before it changes back to white if that makes sense lol

Dec 19, 04 at 12:43am
MrGTA

quote iLLmatic
quote MrGTA
Yea me too. I was listning to Nothing but a G thing. Then I did that code and listning to Better check yourself before you wreck your self.
LOL sorry the way u typed the title of the track so proper just reminded me of a skit from in living color
I love that show lol

Dec 19, 04 at 12:24am
alecko91

hey if any1 tested it does it work?

Dec 19, 04 at 12:00am
Tko

Thanks for that i will have to try it out

1000th post woohoo

Dec 18, 04 at 11:51pm
iLLmatic

quote MrGTA
Yea me too. I was listning to Nothing but a G thing. Then I did that code and listning to Better check yourself before you wreck your self.
LOL sorry the way u typed the title of the track so proper just reminded me of a skit from in living color

Dec 18, 04 at 11:49pm
alecko91

hey look i went to gamespot and it said this

You can skip songs on the radio. Change to another station, then change back to the station playing the song you hate. As soon as the text at the top of the screen saying the name of the station turns yellow, before the station starts to play, change the station again. Change back to the original station, and it will have skipped whatever song it was playing