Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic CD » Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 18, 04 at 3:53am

Every forum must have one of these threads! I'll start.

I'm GameMaster 5150 and I am a big fan of Sonic's older games. Although I grew up with a Sega Genesis though, I didn't have a computer back then and I missed out on this game. I hope to get it soon though.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 13 at 9:18am
diskfaktory

hello im new here

www.diskfaktory.com

Nov 08, 12 at 5:19pm
D.O.W.

^ Because your friends Dynamite and LOD-squa disabled guest posting in the SA2 area and many other areas!! Are you up for a role in this topic?? Shadic Hearts, Zauberkunst, and I need some help recruiting as much people as we can!!

Anyway, my name is Destroyer Of Worlds!!

Nov 08, 12 at 9:16am
Roy

Same account, just changed my name using the name change form. Also, why are you posting that here this is an introduction thread.

Nov 08, 12 at 1:41am
D.O.W.

quote Roy
Hi I am RoyMarthFireEmblem2. I used to have this game for PC until it got damaged. I wonder if they still sell the game?
So, you admit to having an alternate account now, do you??

And now that this is out on the Xbox360 and Playstation 3 consoles now!!

Mar 21, 07 at 11:56am
RobRob

RobRob.

Nov 01, 05 at 1:55am
lil dragon kid

Lil dragon kid...

Sep 06, 05 at 8:12pm
Nosa

Hi my name is Neo and I just got this game. People have been saying that this game does not work on xp and they are half right. It won't work UNLESS you get the patch for this game on xp because if u dont this game will instantly crash once it is started

Jul 14, 05 at 10:53pm
Adam3k3

quote LanDi Sama
Welcome Well I first got this game when I bought my new PC, back in something like 1996. One word of warning, this game won't run on Windows XP, check with the shop first before you buy it
Wrong, it will run if you download XP patch

Jun 27, 05 at 5:07am
Roy

Hi I am RoyMarthFireEmblem2. I used to have this game for PC until it got damaged. I wonder if they still sell the game?

Jun 17, 05 at 6:28pm
Whitetiger13

Hello everyone my name is White. I own this game for sega cd ,but that forum seems a bit dead so I decided I might post some in here.

Sonic games are fun I enjoy them alot.