Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy III » Introduction thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests:
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 04 at 8:51pmwarror of dreams

This forum needs a thread that people can introduce eachother in and I have made one for everybody. Please state your username, what Final Fantasy Games you have played, and any extra comments youhave. Yo, I'm warror of dreams the only Final Fantasy Game I have played is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and I hope we can make this into a great forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 22, 13 at 2:13am
rubicant phantom

Apparently this is the only Final Fantasy I haven't played or should I say its the last of the Final Fantasies that I should play before I hang in the towel for good as once you've played one you've played them all. I've been on the Forum for many years now and love all the earlier FF to bits. A friend of mine is lending me her DS and FFIII so I'm really looking forward to it.

Aug 14, 13 at 11:38am
scienceguyz

I'm your average guy named scienceguyz. I've only played one FF game- FFIII, but I am the master at it, if I do say so myself. My goal by joining this forum is to help out people stuck in FFIII, or give tips regarding jobs and whatnot.

May 29, 13 at 7:00pm
KRAIZER_1

Is there a mod for this forum? You think there would be one friend code thread not 1000 a little exaggeration but geez

Jul 18, 12 at 2:36am
samparker

hi to all i am sam parker and hello to all

May 09, 12 at 2:58pm
The masked man

Hi I have been on this forum for a while and its basicly a dead forum but i want my name to be on everything here.

Feb 03, 12 at 4:46pm
Candc4

Hi I'm candc4 and I hungry for souls, ah I mean hungry for FF III. Good that was a good recovery they will never see it coming

May 15, 11 at 3:25am
lanszx

Sup I'm lanzxs ... Can someone help me??? I'm stuck I can't get the 4th mail of king Alus I have the game on iPhone ... I want to go to the secret dungeon but I can't get the last mail ... Please help me and thank you in advance for help ing me ...

Jun 08, 10 at 7:48am
Hell Fire

I've played every other game in the series, and I got sick of saying "Yeah, I've played ALL of them..... except for 3" so I thought I would do something about it.

I haven't played an old school FF for AGES! It's awesome!

Apr 07, 10 at 12:21pm
Redeemed Scholar

Time to say hello, I'm Lisa and have been playing this game for far too long.

I have tended to stick to the same tried and trusted combination of jobs then decided to plough my way through the game taking each job all the way to the final showdown (apart from some of those that are superseded later in the game). I've had some pleasant surprises - who'd have thought a Bard would be such an asset. And some surprising disappointments - I currently have a Black Belt and it better pull it's socks up soon, waste of space!

My most effective combination when it came to fighting the Cloud of Darkness was by far - Sage, Summoner, Devout, Magus - she hardly laid a finger on them, though actually getting them to the final battle was hard work, their progress through the game was snail-like, all that spell-casting is a bit long-winded.

Oct 30, 09 at 2:42am
ambiesushi

(I tend to ramble)
KONICHIWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Amber and I've owned Final Fantasy III since October 25th, 2009, which I purchased used at Gamestop after arguing with myself (and my sister) for 10 minutes over which one to get (I just got a DS so I'm really excited). I really like Refia and Arc, so I named them after myself and my favorite comic arist. Anyone who wants to help me get the onion knight job or wants me to help them we can exchange codes via pm, because it shows to me that you honestly want to be my friend to help me instead of just wanting alot of friends, which is why I hate social networking sites. I'm really into this game, which is evident in the fact that I've been contributing to the articles like crazy and have been working on the job class all day today (except for the onion knight) So love me forever and send me your code if you want to be my best friend forever~