Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Stadium Missions help! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Dec 01, 04 at 8:13pmChiroVette

okay I made one of these a while back and thought I listed it in the TL thread but I apparently have a link to Zero's missions instead. that thread didn't get very far so I will jus start a new one and use this as the link. If anyone digs up the thread I originally made I will use that, but if not this one will be the Stadium Missions thread.

So discuss 8-Track, Blood Bowl, Dirt Track and Kick Start in this thread!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 15, 05 at 6:42pm
Mav

8-Track: The only tips I can give for this one is to drive smarter, not harder. If you speed your not going to last through all twelve laps. Move briskly, but watch out for walls.

REWARD(S): Monster, Hotring Racer

Blood Bowl: I found the intrsutions for this tournament to be a little vague...remember, DESTROYING THE OTHER CARS IS NOT PART OF THE TOURNAMENT! Focus, focus, focus. In this case, high speed is everything. You must get the red markers before your rivals. Don't get caught in any explosions.

REWARD(S): Bloodring Banger

Dirt Track: The easiest tournament in the game. You'll notice right away that it's the same thing as 8-Track, except with dirt bikes and 6 laps. Note also the huge hill where all of the riders fall off their bikes. HERE'S THE TRICK. You cannot kill them while they're on their bikes; the BIKES are invincible. Instead, wait for them to fall off their bikes at the huge hill...lie in wait over the hill and kill the riders while they're off their bikes. Use a rapid fire weapon like the mini-gun. Simply wait here at the bottom of the hill, hopping on and off your bike so you don't get disqualified, and snipe off and RIDERS that crash on the hill. If your patient enough, they will all crash eventually, leaving you to finish the race without any competition!

REWARD(S): BF Injection

Kick Start: As for this tricky challenge, I would suggest going for the easy points first. Avoid the diffucult red points unless your running out of time and the red one will save you. Utter skill, and not strategy, will win you this one.

REWARD(S): Dune

Dec 15, 04 at 11:21am
Mickace

Spoilers!
It took me quite a few times to win 1st place at 8-Track.
Blood bowl is a riot I love that one, finally won that last night.
Dirt Ring I am no good at, can't get very many red orbs.

Haven't even seen Kickstart yet.

To bad you don't win any cash after the first time cause that would make a great way to make a living in this game. You could be a race car driver.

I think the stadium events would be a great new game from rockstar.

Dec 08, 04 at 2:37pm
ChiroVette

quote BigDong
really need to post that many times..

its in the las venturas stadium. sometimes its dirt track sometimes its kick start
Judging by the fact that all those posts were within a minute of one another, I assume he didn't realize he posted that 4 times. His connection is either slow or it just crapped out and he impatiently hit the "Submit" button 4 times. No harm, I just deleted the duplicate posts.

Dec 08, 04 at 1:24pm
Burn in Hell

quote rumblecat
the kickstart race is at the Las Venturas stadium on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday and Sunday.

The dirt track bike race is at the same place but on the Monday and Wednesday.
i still havent gotten to it....is it a glitch?

Dec 06, 04 at 4:56pm
rumblecat

the kickstart race is at the Las Venturas stadium on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday and Sunday.

The dirt track bike race is at the same place but on the Monday and Wednesday.

Dec 06, 04 at 4:55pm
BigDong

really need to post that many times..

its in the las venturas stadium. sometimes its dirt track sometimes its kick start

Dec 06, 04 at 4:45pm
Burn in Hell

quote 95nitemare
Where is the kickstart?
i wanna know that too plz

Dec 06, 04 at 4:44pm
Burn in Hell

quote 95nitemare
Where is the kickstart?
i wanna know that too plz

Dec 01, 04 at 11:19pm
95nitemare

Where is the kickstart?

Dec 01, 04 at 11:08pm
jespomo

quote ChiroVette
Which race are you talking about?
He said he was in a Car Race, does that not give you a clue?