Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Is it worth getting ultimate wargod?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 27, 04 at 12:26amRedEyeDragoon_Dart

Is it worth getting ultimate wargod?? I think the title ezplains itself should I get it and when I equip will it still count for the addtion being complete when I got to check to see how many r done??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 26, 13 at 4:15pm
OMEGAMI

I mastered all of the Additions, even after a big retirement I came back to playing LoD on my brand new HD Tv with my new HDMI cable (surprisingly it looks better for a PS1 game), I loaded my latest file (wich is on the moon) and I flawlessly achieved every addition without fail in my first try, after months of absence.
I must be Boss at this game by now, I even know the location of every Stardust without having to look into a guide.
What can I say, I played the game a lot.

But even my skills are not 100% flawless, I at least fail an addition 1 out of 15 tries, I use the Ultimate Wargod to level up my additions specially on my new play-through, only because I'm very lazy and the additions finish a bit faster.
I recommend to use it only to get up to date with your additions, it is always good to be up to date, you get and addition NOW STOP RIGHT THERE, only continue forward if there isn't a boss and get those additions to the max, including if you unlock a new one. The Ultimate Wargod will help you for this because I know that it's hard if you are new to an additions, you don't have to learn all of them, only the ones that are the latest and the most effective, it will suck that you try hard to get a new addition down and just as it reached 80 BANG you get a new one that is better (harder at the same time) and now you have to get to 80 (probably 150+ with all the failed attempts).

To sum it up, use the Ultimate Wargod because:
1) It will make the addition grinding shorter, and less time consuming.
2) Helps with leveling unwanted additions that you are going to skip anyways (learn only the best that you unlock)
3) Helps with leveling up the additions from characters that you are not going to include in your party.
4) Nullifies the O button during additions, referred to as counter attack.

This is all I can think of now. Hope it helps someone.

Aug 25, 13 at 2:23pm
Roxas

Took me a while to get used to that one as well, yeah. Glad that Omni-Sweep was easier since the enemies could not counterattack and the addition itself was smooth sailing.

Aug 25, 13 at 2:19pm
Rondo

quote Roxas
Well, since the thread was bumped. I never bothered with the ultimate wargod as it took away the fun of doing the additions yourself.
^ Yeah. Except for Haschel's Hex Hammer..

Aug 25, 13 at 11:28am
Roxas

Well, since the thread was bumped. I never bothered with the ultimate wargod as it took away the fun of doing the additions yourself.

Aug 23, 13 at 4:15am
RealGooner

Some of the above statements are FALSE. ultimate wargod does count towards additions. it levels up but if you do use it you want to keep it on the same avatar or else you have to get used to it at lvl 5 instead of right away at lvl 1. but it does count if you want to use it all the way until it hits 80+ times you can

Apr 21, 13 at 1:57am
Atrushan

I used the ultimate wargod so far with Dart only. I never regretted buying it, but I had to wait a while till I got the money. While it is optional and the game isn´t that hard (even without it), I had problems with additions, that took more than 2 strikes. I´m not good at timing and even less when I´m under pressure (like in boss battles).

Now I gathered the money for a second ultimate wargod and travel back to buy another one for my second character (probably Rose). Besides the timing problems, it also helps increasing the lifetime of my gamepad, if I use that tool.

Sep 07, 12 at 9:54pm
DragoonOldiesPlayer1

If It increased your Additions then it MIGHT be of some help. but alas it doesn't.

Dec 13, 06 at 12:34pm
megaman en m

i can do the addions almost perfectly any time i should not buy it if i where you

Dec 12, 06 at 11:33pm
TheUltimateDragoon

and it could possibly melt a highly-sensitive disc

Oct 10, 06 at 12:46pm
sonic999999999999

right because the heat would damage the systems of the system slowing down any crucial functions