Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » THE HARDEST MISSION? *potential spoilers* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 20, 04 at 7:05pmthe lads

what is the hardest mission you have eva done and how long did it take you?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 3:47am
xXWhosKevboyXx

I just don't understand how supply lines is harder than air raid. Air raid was like the worst mission ever, hell i almost threw my controller at the wall. I suppose air raid is easier on PC because you aim with the mouse. And people who claim N.O.E is hard just fly over the water and you should have no problems

Jul 08, 09 at 8:34pm
Epsilon Freak

Randome, i might have discovered somthing epsilon related please reply to my latest post on cracking the epsilon code II.

Jul 08, 09 at 6:15pm
Randome

quote Epsilon Freak
i couldn't figure out how to control the bike.
The same thing happened to me the first time I played I didn't bother to read the game manual and I just naturally assumed that the controls are identical to Vice City

I decided to jack a taxi (the first (...or was it the second?) vehicle I saw on the nearest street), but since I couldn't make it move either, the taxi driver took it back. At that point I just turned the game off and read the manual.

Jul 08, 09 at 1:07am
Epsilon Freak

Overall the last mission was the hardest. Belive it or not i used to thing the first mission was the hardest because i couldn't figure out how to control the bike.

Jul 06, 09 at 7:00am
Emaster MK

I used a technique once, I went far on the cliff just after the tunnel and stood up waiting for the train, after that I used a Heat Seek to kill all the vagos at once!

Jul 06, 09 at 4:53am
xarcherx987

I found "Wrong Side of the Tracks" to be the hardest. It's the one where you use the dirt bike, with Big Smoke on the back, to chase the train with the Vagos on top of it. Big Smoke can not shoot straight and I struggle more with that then with any other mission.

Jul 02, 09 at 5:49pm
da darkside 4 life

da hardest to me wuz zero,s

Jun 28, 09 at 8:08pm
Emaster MK

All of Zero's crazy missions are hell-Difficult for me! more than the "the wrong side of the tracks" mission!

Jun 28, 09 at 7:57pm
DaveyPoshboy

I *bleep*ing hated the whole 'Learning to Fly' bit.

Jun 27, 09 at 12:25pm
Beth

I hated the "Wrong side of the tracks" mission, then beat myself up when i found out how incredibly easy it is to beat that mission.