Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 4 » Club Badge Designs II » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 04, 04 at 1:13pmLFC Boy

Please use this thread for any club badge design requests and post up your creations. This post will serve as an index for all the designs created in the forum.

Badge Index

English Premiership
English Championship
German Bundesliga
French Le Championatt
Scottish Premiership
Portugeese League
Others
Old Thread - Pease continue Badge Submisson/Requests in here

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 12, 15 at 4:53am
Muhammad Khalid

Dear Sir/Madam,

We wish to introduce ourselves as one of leading Manufacturers & Suppliers of Hand Embroidery Badges, Army, Band, Clubs, Schools & Associations Uniform Acessories.

Please visit our comany website to see full range of products.

www.budianaemb.com

You will see a variety of Products on our company website that we are currently producing for our most of Foreign Customers.

Our company products prices are also very economical for New Customers and our prodcution time and delivery is as per customers choice.

We will feel pleasure on working your any company products inquiry.
If you want to see any samples of our any products you may send us your inquiry.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

M. KHALID.
BUDIANA EMBRODIERY, SIALKOT-PAKISTAN.

Sep 02, 05 at 11:44am
fenton

thanks

Sep 02, 05 at 11:39am
samel_25

Wigan badge - Link

In my opinion it looks quite blurry

or you could try this Link 2

credit to dragonskin and tugus

Sep 01, 05 at 11:26am
fenton

has anyone done the wigan badge could u post it if so cheers

Aug 20, 05 at 11:34am
samel_25

Paste that image onto paint. Then Zoom on it by 8x then click view then zoom then add grid and it will have the little squares like on the editors on Pes4.

Aug 17, 05 at 4:25pm
Florass2000

hiya jus wondering if somebody could do me a university logo as i am creating a team of my own it can be found here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/florass2000/DMULogo.jpg

Thanks In Advance

Aug 02, 05 at 3:41pm
samel_25

The Chelsea badge has been posted numerous times and you will find one of them on page 11 in the stickied All Youe Editing Needs II

Aug 02, 05 at 3:05pm
gazwefc83

Chelsea's new badge??

Aug 01, 05 at 8:37pm
tyzer3

Never Mind seen the first post.

Aug 01, 05 at 8:34pm
samel_25

What do you mean by logos??
If you mean sponsers and stuff then ill have a go at some of them.