Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb » indiana jones and the emperors tomb - istanbul - the secret of the mosque: part 1 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 25, 08 at 10:47pm
kathipa

I always stand on the edge anthen i whipswing and jump all at the same time. keep swinging till it looks like u r close to where u wnat to jump off. by the way where did u stand to get on the zip line . i am working on that and dont get any answers about it. went ti quite a few forums but no one knows what to do . thanx

Feb 23, 05 at 7:09pm
peony99

Hi dadcarr - I had the very same problem - but a friend gave me the hint I needed. When you run then jump, let Indy fall down a bit before you whip swing. If you look at the light you will see that it's BELOW the arch to the hallway. If you attempt to whip - swing too soon you will only be striking the arch with the whip. Try it! I got through on my first try using the suggested strategy. (However by the date on your last post I would guess you have already solved this puzzle on your own).

This message was edited by peony99 on Feb 23 2005.

Oct 30, 04 at 6:35pm
dadcarr

please can anyone help i have tried several forums but no one seems to want to help, i am stuck on this level i have got to the platform below the rubble and now have to whip/jump to the lamp to get to the next room i have been trying this for about a week trying all the ways i know but always seem to jump short and the whip will not connect with the lamp, i will be eternally great-full if someone can help i really am at the end of my tether, help help