Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb » indiana jones and the emperors tomb - istanbul - the secret of the mosque: part 1 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 25, 08 at 10:47pm
kathipa

I always stand on the edge anthen i whipswing and jump all at the same time. keep swinging till it looks like u r close to where u wnat to jump off. by the way where did u stand to get on the zip line . i am working on that and dont get any answers about it. went ti quite a few forums but no one knows what to do . thanx

Feb 23, 05 at 7:09pm
peony99

Hi dadcarr - I had the very same problem - but a friend gave me the hint I needed. When you run then jump, let Indy fall down a bit before you whip swing. If you look at the light you will see that it's BELOW the arch to the hallway. If you attempt to whip - swing too soon you will only be striking the arch with the whip. Try it! I got through on my first try using the suggested strategy. (However by the date on your last post I would guess you have already solved this puzzle on your own).

This message was edited by peony99 on Feb 23 2005.

Oct 30, 04 at 6:35pm
dadcarr

please can anyone help i have tried several forums but no one seems to want to help, i am stuck on this level i have got to the platform below the rubble and now have to whip/jump to the lamp to get to the next room i have been trying this for about a week trying all the ways i know but always seem to jump short and the whip will not connect with the lamp, i will be eternally great-full if someone can help i really am at the end of my tether, help help