Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » who was ur first kill? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Oct 28, 04 at 1:33amAndrew10

i just thought it would be cool to have everyone post who there first kill was and how they did it. mine was one of the guys in a black shirt with the silver chain. he called me a little b**** so i punched him then stomped a hole in him.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 01, 09 at 5:41pm
Vid Gamer

a cop i was wonder what would happen since it was my first time playing

Apr 09, 08 at 8:16pm
Aerosmith

I think it was those ballas that spawn were you get the bike in the beginning

Apr 09, 08 at 7:14pm
toetancham

I'm pretty sure it was a fellow Gang Member. I just needed a gun

Apr 09, 08 at 4:40pm
jonathan454500

my first kill was a drug dealer

Apr 09, 08 at 2:26am
CJ Smokey Bones

i think i ran over a baller

Aug 19, 05 at 8:10pm
rKeinUm

That pizza guy almost killed me. I had to punch him to death, which took so long because CJ didn't have any muscle. My first kill on my new game was a cop, who I ran over with the BMX,not 6 seconds after I started.

Aug 19, 05 at 8:01pm
Dinosoid

For my current game, my first kill was that foolish shotgun-wielding pizza boy in the mission Ryder. I just gunned him down with the MP5-N that I grabbed from the roof of Jefferson Motel at the beginning of the game...

Aug 19, 05 at 7:58pm
link_2004

my first kill was CJ lol..... i was experimenting with the weapon codes and i didnt know what the stachels did and i pressed the detanator with tons of them around me and BOOM i died

Aug 04, 05 at 11:20am
Gialin

quote The Go-away fan 14
I remember i hit someone with the BMX at the very start of the game when i was bunny hopping. They must have already been injured because it killed them...
ha that happened to my friend!!

not on it 2 seconds!

Aug 04, 05 at 8:47am
tipys

i killed too many to remember i dont know, shamei am killing anyone