Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » who was ur first kill? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 28, 04 at 1:33amAndrew10

i just thought it would be cool to have everyone post who there first kill was and how they did it. mine was one of the guys in a black shirt with the silver chain. he called me a little b**** so i punched him then stomped a hole in him.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 01, 09 at 5:41pm
Vid Gamer

a cop i was wonder what would happen since it was my first time playing

Apr 09, 08 at 8:16pm
Aerosmith

I think it was those ballas that spawn were you get the bike in the beginning

Apr 09, 08 at 7:14pm
toetancham

I'm pretty sure it was a fellow Gang Member. I just needed a gun

Apr 09, 08 at 4:40pm
jonathan454500

my first kill was a drug dealer

Apr 09, 08 at 2:26am
CJ Smokey Bones

i think i ran over a baller

Aug 19, 05 at 8:10pm
rKeinUm

That pizza guy almost killed me. I had to punch him to death, which took so long because CJ didn't have any muscle. My first kill on my new game was a cop, who I ran over with the BMX,not 6 seconds after I started.

Aug 19, 05 at 8:01pm
Dinosoid

For my current game, my first kill was that foolish shotgun-wielding pizza boy in the mission Ryder. I just gunned him down with the MP5-N that I grabbed from the roof of Jefferson Motel at the beginning of the game...

Aug 19, 05 at 7:58pm
link_2004

my first kill was CJ lol..... i was experimenting with the weapon codes and i didnt know what the stachels did and i pressed the detanator with tons of them around me and BOOM i died

Aug 04, 05 at 11:20am
Gialin

quote The Go-away fan 14
I remember i hit someone with the BMX at the very start of the game when i was bunny hopping. They must have already been injured because it killed them...
ha that happened to my friend!!

not on it 2 seconds!

Aug 04, 05 at 8:47am
tipys

i killed too many to remember i dont know, shamei am killing anyone