Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » game as good as everyone thought?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Oct 27, 04 at 5:59amG G Unit

is the game actually as good as evry1 thought??,....is the game 2 player...what are the best points aboout the game what are some bad points about the game...is the game easy...can you buy houses, cars...do cars blow up as easy...etc.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 29, 04 at 8:08am
iLLmatic

every time I sit down to play this game I can't believe how great a game Rockstar made...I've always been a big gta fan since the very first one on PSOne and after reading all of the previews and everything on San Andreas I was highly anticipating its release but at the same time being skeptical of just how much they squeezed into the disc...well all of that was quickly put to rest and then beat into the ground every time i pick up the controller...all of the new things u can do put aside, the mere scope of the game itself is amazing, I can't think of any other word to describe it...the cities are ridiculously large and yet the countryside holds its own as its equally a site to see...its really beautiful looking at all the colors and everything in the forest areas and it kinds makes u forget that you're just playing a videogame...sometimes I feel like I'm playing Road Rash when i'm on a bike out in the open...quite honestly I think this ranks in my top 3 games of all time and I'm not even in Las Venturas yet; unbelievably large map...I don't know what else to say, Rockstar really did it with this one

Oct 29, 04 at 6:28am
G G Unit

haha...after all this spoiler crap ive forgotten what the topic was...

Oct 28, 04 at 7:26am
mrman_101

quote Mystickiller1010
The assassin has anyone ever said you had no life? I wouldn't doubt it. Either way dude its one mistake stop flipping out.
Well said
and a bit unlucky for u assasin hahahahahhaha itll be here friday

woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok then - eveyone back on topic - or this thread is getting closed down - alright????? - Daisy

This message was edited by Crazy Daisy(moderator) on Oct 28 2004.

Oct 28, 04 at 6:40am
isa98

Look the assasin dont get on Mystickiller1010 like that its one mistake and i corrected it i do apologize for my carelessness and it wont happen agian, but you need to take a chill pill cuz your attitude is sour and is not wanted here ok, not to be rude or nothin but you attitude is fowl, so just think before you speak........ Its just a game its not real life or havent you forgotten that.
quote Darth Revan
alas i jsut ordered the game beacue my computer went down so i should get on Friday then WEEKED of san adreas playing
Congradulations, i wish you the best with your brand new gta san andreas.......

This message was merged with other messages by Crazy Daisy (moderator)

Oct 28, 04 at 1:43am
The Assassin

The assassin has anyone ever said you had no life? I wouldn't doubt it. Either way dude its one mistake stop flipping out.
look, *** you. iv got a life & that was not a mistake is was careless bs. everyone else seems to agree.

It was a mistake - he has recieved a ban for spoiling, as have you for your flaming. Maybe next time you will simply report the post and move on with your life the way all 3 mods have requested from every regular member in the rules, right? - Daisy

Oct 28, 04 at 1:35am
Darth Revan

alas i jsut ordered the game beacue my computer went down so i should get on Friday then WEEKED of san adreas playing

Oct 28, 04 at 1:25am
Gregm

quote The Assassin
MOST OF THIS IS ALREADY KNOWN AND LIKE SOMEONE SAID EARLIER YOU DID NOT HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE THING, AND DONT EVER CALL ME A *****, THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING, DO YOU UNDERSTAND.......FIRST AND FINAL DONT FORGET IT........

DONT U DARE, start threatning people, the rules clearly state u MUST include ***SPOILER*** TAGS on the spoiler posts.

Oct 28, 04 at 1:15am
Mega Daddy T

I've been playing for about 4 hours now, and I have to say this game rules!
The Orange missions are great, the cut-scenes are well done.
Before playing I thought the gym and haircuts were a little stupid, but I find myself going to the gym every day to build up the beef.
Radio stations are great! I'm a dub freak, so K-Jah is a welcome return.
Weird thing......I have yet to die or get arrested.
Cops dont seem that tough to me.
Rockin' the corn-rows, green hoody, urban camo pants and dog-tags.
Have a two-man gang under me.......THIS GAME FREAKING RULES!

Oct 27, 04 at 10:15pm
KennyBoo

I think it is way better than GTA 3 and Vice City put together. Boyz -N- Da Hood type of game! If you like Boyz n da hood, minance to society type of movies you will love this game! I'm lovin it!.....Samuel L Jackson is the best too!

Oct 27, 04 at 10:03pm
MaX Simpsons

i dont think that this game is that good to what i and others would have hoped it to be because new games wich are coming out eg project gotem racing 2 or def jam vandeta 2 or even smack down vs raw have very high quality grafix and most of the new games which come out are just mixes of other games eg san andreas = sims 2 , true crimes street of l.a , vice city so no i dont think its as good as we hoped it would be