Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun » Golden Sun: Members Introduction II » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 25, 04 at 10:24pmOctarine Skye

I feel somewhat special in opening the second official intro thread the GS forum has ever had, especially seeing as the last one was made over three years ago. Anyway, continue to introduce yourselves to the forum here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 12 at 6:54am
Embunlaras

Uh, hello? Im Laras. I like RPG games (and i was an online gamer) and Anime-based game. For RPG, Ive play FF series (At least in phone and GBA, i dont have other consoles after that), and Golden Sun (Though im stuckin now at final dungeon, check in my post), pokemon, zatch bell : electric arena, and more. So, thank you.

Sep 11, 11 at 10:42am
knightofmana

quote Hana_Michel082
[link name=[img]http://www.zeleb.co.uk/prodimages/small/dresses-0729A.jpg" border="1[/img]]url[/link]

It is designed by me and i am hoping to get a superb response.
ok this is well off topic, wrong forum hana

Sep 10, 11 at 7:57pm
Hana_Michel082

It is designed by me and i am hoping to get a superb response.

Jan 07, 11 at 7:30am
Aselion

[Post#:2/50]

Name's Aselion. Was an old member of the Golden Sun Forum when it first started and was a heavy poster. At one point even a Moderator. With the release of Golden Sun Dark Dawn I've decided to play through the original before starting the 3rd game.

I've just acquired a DS Lite, found a copy of Golden Sun at a distant Gamestop, and have just embarked on a trip down memory lane.

I'm glad to see this board still receives decent traffic after all this time.

Feb 08, 09 at 10:29am
jesse jupes

hey im jupes aka: blamn

Nov 16, 08 at 7:21pm
chaoshinobi300

yo hate love i seriously doubt that camelot will make a third since in #2 the story ends with vale but ill remain optimistic and i hope too that they will make a new rpg game.

Oct 30, 08 at 11:08pm
Hate_Love

hey, im Hate_Love. Golden sun is one of the best RPG series i have ever played. hope Camelot makes a third!

Jul 16, 08 at 5:48am
Skepsis

I'm Skepsis and I love the Golden Sun series.

Apr 29, 08 at 1:19pm
Euphoric

Pfft. In no way shape or form is Golden Sun the best RPG. But it is great and it is a classic.

Apr 05, 08 at 6:29am
acebren

heya dark, yes i agree it is the best rpg