Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naval Ops: Warship Gunner » Need help on Getting WG and XBattlecarrier » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 22, 04 at 5:57pmguest J

This is for design tips and item winning for the first campagin only.

Hellow, I have been renting the game and I learned online the cheats and number of ships you need to destroy to get Special items. I have Tec. on max, on LV D-5, German game. I've sunk 506 transports, and 12 Superships. And I'm wondering if anyone could help me get the XBattlecarrier and Wavegun in the First campagin. Please submit Design Ideas for me, and anyone else new to the game. Also if you can't buy any of the parts, please post area(first campagin only) or if you can get it off a Premade ship say so.
Easy code key for this Fourum:

B=boiler T=Turnbine BB=Battleship DD=Destroyer CC=Crusier CV=Carrier BCV=Battlecarrier PMS=Premade ship MI=Mission ST=Can buy AIR=Aircraft AP=Armor plating

Please use key for easy reading, typing, and Shortness Issues. (bacicly always use key so it dosn't take as long to read.)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 21, 09 at 2:19am
AB-SALOOM

quote DARKLIGHT
well im sorry cant help you!!!GOOD LUCK MATE!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, i've been looking for a LONG TIME. And the result NOTHING?
I've watched in youtube about a drillship design in Naval Ops : Warship Gunner, and it looks VERY COOL!!!
Only has 2 side chainsaws, though. Not 4.

Jul 20, 09 at 5:31pm
DARKLIGHT

well im sorry cant help you!!!GOOD LUCK MATE!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 20, 09 at 5:01pm
AB-SALOOM

quote DARKLIGHT
genuine drillship can only be obtained by destroying battlecarrier,not twin hull battleship.it is a pain to get since you can only obtain at most 4 bc kills in a mission.you can find 4 battlecarrier at eur-a-440 or far-a-600
I'm talking about the drillship in Naval Ops : Warship Gunner, not Warship Gunner 2.
I know how to obtain the drillship in WG2, but i'm asking about the drillship in Naval Ops : Warship Gunner.

Jul 20, 09 at 11:16am
DARKLIGHT

genuine drillship can only be obtained by destroying battlecarrier,not twin hull battleship.it is a pain to get since you can only obtain at most 4 bc kills in a mission.you can find 4 battlecarrier at eur-a-440 or far-a-600

Jul 20, 09 at 10:58am
AB-SALOOM

How to get drillship hull?
I heard a rumor that it will be unlocked randomly by completing a mission, the problem is, WHICH MISSION?

Jul 19, 09 at 1:29pm
DARKLIGHT

beat the game once as AMERICANS and continue playing the game.
simply get s-rank on c-8 mission and your xbattlecarrier will be rewarded.
UNLIMITED MONEY.this code is performed on the main screen thats shows the currently selected ship at dock.
LEFT/LEFT/RIGHT/RIGHT/L2/R2/R1/L1/SQUARE/TRIANGLE.

Jul 18, 09 at 11:20am
AB-SALOOM

To get XBattlecarrier, sink 999 enemy transports, easiest to do in A-4 where there are around 22 transports.

Jun 30, 05 at 1:45pm
ravager 698

to get the wavegun you must sink 100 superships

Oct 22, 04 at 5:57pm
guest J

This is for design tips and item winning for the first campagin only.

Hellow, I have been renting the game and I learned online the cheats and number of ships you need to destroy to get Special items. I have Tec. on max, on LV D-5, German game. I've sunk 506 transports, and 12 Superships. And I'm wondering if anyone could help me get the XBattlecarrier and Wavegun in the First campagin. Please submit Design Ideas for me, and anyone else new to the game. Also if you can't buy any of the parts, please post area(first campagin only) or if you can get it off a Premade ship say so.
Easy code key for this Fourum:

B=boiler T=Turnbine BB=Battleship DD=Destroyer CC=Crusier CV=Carrier BCV=Battlecarrier PMS=Premade ship MI=Mission ST=Can buy AIR=Aircraft AP=Armor plating

Please use key for easy reading, typing, and Shortness Issues. (bacicly always use key so it dosn't take as long to read.)