Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Fairly OddParents: Shadow Showdown » walkthrough » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 17, 04 at 9:17pmAngela M. Rovnyak

I've been looking for cheats or walkthroughs for this game (I'm stuck on the boss for "Get a Clue") if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 04, 08 at 4:46am
chronot

I am in the beginning of the game where I find a fairy that turns into a bomb and then it's a moving platform and a stair that leads to a yellow-star box. I don't know how to throw the bom in order to destroy the box and enter the door. Can you help me please? Thanks a lot!

Jan 01, 07 at 7:44am
Beatlesfan2222

On this Vicky level, I amm down to needing 6 crown coins and the video clip. When I go in the room with the big robot thing with the alien in the top, my coin radar shows that all 6 coins are there. When I go UNDER the ship, if I fly up at the right places I can get coins Thru the underside of the ship. Is there some way of getting in there?? I think this may be where the video clip is.....Any suggestions?

Oct 30, 06 at 12:43pm
thunder850

Sealer,

I really will keep an eye out for the video clip; (speaking of which, I'm having trouble too) can you reply to any of my stuff? I"ll really help if I find it

Oct 19, 06 at 10:44pm
thunder850

Okay, I'll keep an eye out for that video clip. Keep an eye out for the red ghost sticker in Get a Clue. Thanks! I'll reply if I find the clip.

Mar 05, 05 at 6:30am
sealer_of_the_oricha

Well, I tried to look on the lunar landscape section of "Vicky Strikes Back" and could not find the video clip. To anyone who reads this, please let me know where I can find that clip. I swear that I have looked everyplace I can think of. Thank you very much to all who help.

~Sealer

Feb 23, 05 at 8:20am
sealer_of_the_oricha

I swear that I have checked every square inch of that lunar landscape, but I'll go back and check. Do you recall if you need any of the wishes to get to it? Thanks for helping me out on that.

To anyone else who reads this, see if you can find the video clip in "Vicky Strikes Back". If you can, let me know please. Thanks.

~Sealer

Feb 22, 05 at 3:16am
sigmundex

Hey, Sealer - I hate to say this, but I already HAVE the video Vicky video clip, but I don't remember where I got it, for sure. See, I only had Vicky and the Esc-ape parts to do, and I went through Vicky quite a ways before giving up on it and going to the Esc-ape. Somewhere in the first go-through of Vicky, I did get the clip. I believe it was in a hidden cave or opening or something in the "outside" part, where you're in the outside, sort of lunar landscape. I'd try looking around out there. I'm not sure, but I believe that's where it was.

Feb 20, 05 at 2:27am
sigmundex

Will do, Sealer. Vicky Strikes Back is the last one I need to get through, and as soon as I take care of the Ape Boss, that's where I'm headed.

Feb 19, 05 at 6:15am
sealer of the oricha

Ha Ha Ha! Don't worry bout it. Let me know if you need any more help.

Be sure to keep an eye out for that video clip in "Vicky Strikes Back" for me, okay?

~Sealer

Feb 19, 05 at 3:41am
sigmundex

Holy Cow, do I feel like an idiot, Sealer. Of course that's the problem. I was only hitting the "Y" button, not holding it down. It didn't take long to get through the rest of that part, now I'm trying to take care of the ape boss. Thanks again.