Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » Introduce yourselves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 04 at 1:56amDDRJaco

Hey My names DDRJaco and I am a BIG nintendo fan if you need a question answered come to me and I will try my best to help you out and... oh lets get to know each other

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 13 at 7:42am
SheZow

Hi I have Pokemon Black DSI, and a Red 3DS. They totally rock. I heard there was gonna be a Pokemon color for 3DSXL too. I'm totally gonna get it.

Jun 08, 13 at 9:33pm
John234MKWii

I don't actually own a DS, but I play Mario Kart DS and seen Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time being played by someone in real life. Seems like a huge community, but the lack of a mod makes this place more inactive than it actually is. I'm John234MKWii, and an avid Mario Kart gamer.

Oct 14, 12 at 4:55pm
Forestgypsy

Hello! I'm Forestgypsy! I love Xbox, pc games and dsi! I've been a pokemon fan since first gen. My favorite is Ninetales. <3

Sep 02, 12 at 5:32pm
kinjoy

hi im qcitep or Kinjoy here going for the gold

Aug 10, 12 at 11:48pm
Mel

Hi there, I'm Mel, an NDSi owner. Good to meet you all.

Jul 27, 12 at 4:22pm
Ellipsis

Hello! I know the DS is now a bit outdated what with the release of the 3DS and everything, but it still has some classic and great games. I at least still play mine regularly.

Jul 20, 12 at 8:40am
Neonaught

Hello there I'm new here as you can see, and I figured I'd start by introducing my self in to these forums. I play a lot of different games although I still have the old bulky ds.

Jun 07, 12 at 5:25am
teethewicked

Hello, my name is Tee and I'm a bit gamer. Not much else to say really.

Apr 23, 12 at 6:44pm
gameshtuffguy

Hi.

Guy here.

Just wanted to say hi, and that this forum/site is amazing!!

Apr 11, 12 at 10:39am
DTZneliel

quote kodeblue
I just bought my son a DSI XL. I am totally new to all this stuff and look forward to learning as much as I can to benefit his playtime. I have been looking around and am still trying to learn the difference in what card I need to us for our DSI. I know I have to get one with the 1.4.3. But which card to use is beyond my knowledge lol. I have just found this site so some more searching around and I am sure everything will become more clear.
I suggest buying any games for your son (or yourself if you so choose) at Gamestop. Most people that work there know their way around most of the gaming systems pretty well and they can usually answer any questions you have. On top of that they have an awesome selection usually and if one person can't answer your question you can almost guarantee someone else in the store will know.