Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MGLogic E-Pad and Duo Pen » who have driver MGLogic E-Pad for win 2k server or winXP ? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 04 at 8:02amchet

please tell about web download or sent driver to
chet_ecosway@hotmail.com

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 03, 13 at 6:53pm
NOP

quote NNNOOOPPP
Whoever would like to get this file "MGUSBTAB.INF" for JU-0605 e-pad MGLogic, send me the e-mail, ok?

Because I don't know that How many persons still face this problem.

But I found that my problem will be off and on, especially with changing USB slot so...
- if you have driver but still not work try this *** change USB slot and try again. ***
- and if it works off and on like mine, *** try plug off and re-insert again in the same slot. ***

HOPE this can help.
may I have the driver too? Thanks

md4nop@gmail.com

NOP

Jul 10, 10 at 6:25am
mikdecar

I have a e pad J series
which I cannot use due to up grade to
Mac OS 10
So its up for sale Pad .Pen Disk installer
dated 10 sept 1999
OPEN TO OFFERS
mikdecar@cwgsy.net

Jun 15, 09 at 3:27am
sick_pi

Please sent MGlogic GU-0605 Driver for XP.
Thank you
sick_pi@hotmail.com

Dec 26, 07 at 10:13pm
Karatemarty

Please don't email - I DO NOT HAVE THE DRIVER ANYMORE. I cannot reply in regards to this issue.
Thanks.

Feb 09, 07 at 5:52am
demonikjc

Hey guys, I'm lucky that I found this forum now that I found my e-pad in a dusty box a few days ago. I followed the instructions and it was a success, however the pointer does not move. Could it be a technical problem or did something go wrong with the installation? Any help would be great, thanks!

Jan 08, 07 at 2:46am
kangawallahop

To alfredymwong, Thankyou so much for your link.
I have had my toy for so many years now but did not have much reason to want to make it work after my ;ast computer upgrade, but have rediscovered photoshop and am having a ball with it.. after a while I thought what an idiot I was not using my pen instead of the mouse making my art creations more natural feeling.
Discovering that XP hates the driver, and the company nbo longer available on the interent I thought all was lost.
I had no luck,my old disk got run over by a wheely chair, my old back ups were long dead, driver sites had nothing, and the ones that did all pointed to mg's defunct download.. ahh.. and had almost given up. not wanting to have to run out to buy a new graphics tablet just to play with I realy thought I had to go without .. your link provided me with everything I needed including a work around sugestion to force use the drive in XP.
I just wated to give you a big thankyou and let you know the time you have given in posting this is very much appreciated.

Dec 01, 06 at 2:06pm
karatemarty

quote karatemarty
Hi, you dont have to go through all of that, i found a driver that i could email to you if you wish. plug your epad in to USB then use add new hardware, check human interface device & look for the driver mgusbtab & it is all installed under xp.
karatemarty@hotmail.com

I don't have this driver any more!!!

Sep 29, 06 at 8:28am
amberwl

My driver MGLogic E-Pad lost.
Would someone please email the driver to me at:amberwl@msn.com.
win2K or winXP
Many many thanks.

Sep 12, 06 at 3:16pm
alfredymwong

Please check this site

http://www.geocities.com/epadcreatis/

Aug 13, 06 at 2:21am
Chezza

I have the E-Pad DuoPen tablet and desperately need the driver to use with XP. Would SKS please email the driver to me at: ausleans@bigpond.net.au
Many thanks, Cheryl (Oz)