Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Agfa ePhoto CL18 » CL18 - drivers for XP » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 02 at 7:15pmskrabu

Does anyone know where i can find compatible drivers for the Agfa ephoto CL18 digital camera with windows XP?

thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 21, 12 at 5:16am
guest1234

Software, Documentation and Drivers for scanners and digital cameras

Agfa discontinued its consumer scanner product line (SnapScan, DuoScan, Arcus), as well as its digital camera product line (ePhoto, StudioCam) in September 2001. Therefore, we are no longer able to provide any support. Agfa does not keep digital cameras or scanners, nor spare parts for these products, in its stock. A number of companies (such as VueScan) offer drivers that should allow older scanners to work with recent operating systems. i got this going to the agfa site to get the driver, please post an outside link to get the file thx

Aug 04, 11 at 2:05pm
Bookworm Too

I have read a lot about the drivers for XP but nothing about Win 7. The same problem exists with Win 7 and NONE of the online solutions I've tried have worked. I have been left angry and frustrated and have a damn camera I cannot use!

Does ANYONE out there have any solutions????

Sep 02, 05 at 12:08am
dilek

quote Mr. Bo Jangles
Trust me, get rid of that POS camera. I did, quite happy too. Besideds, I don't think Agfa is going to even bother supporting WinXP with the ePhoto Cameras.

Sep 01, 05 at 11:44pm
dilek

quote skrabu
Does anyone know where i can find compatible drivers for the Agfa ephoto CL18 digital camera with windows XP?

thanks

Apr 28, 05 at 4:48am
Logan Rohatyn

did u install it from the disk first?
if u did delte the drivers from your computer
and install it from the ephoto site
should work
and when u plug in your comp and it says
found new software, chose choose from list.

Nov 26, 04 at 11:23am
Bram

Help
I think I got the driver installed (as I get the blue screen where I should be able to see my pictures) but it says it can't connect to my camera ...

What can the reason be ???
Already thanks with the help to get the driver

Bram

Oct 21, 04 at 2:55pm
MagicDobin

I agree with Jenkki. What's happening with the .exe file from agfa is that it puts the driver files on to your computer but doeswn't actually install them.

Some pc's won't recognise the hardware has been plugged in, but once you've run the installation you don't need to restart the pc, just run the hardware wizard, or search through the drivers automatically.

If anyone has any problems email me!

dobin

Sep 05, 04 at 3:56pm
jenkki

Agfa CL18 Driver works for me.
This is how to do it:
Do *NOT* connect the camera to the computer.
Download driver from http://www.agfa.com/digicam_scanner_drivers/softpack/cameras/PC/ePhot18E.exe
Run the program.
You don't need to restart the computer.
Now turn the camera on and connect it to the computer running windows xp.
Windows XP reports "new hardware found".
Follow the instructions to install the driver.
Done.
-j

Jul 05, 04 at 3:01am
~!~Bubble~!~

[b]That driver is bogus it doesnt work it says its for xp but my pc is still not workin with it[color=silver][/color]

May 10, 04 at 10:29am
Guest123456

Go to
http://www.agfa.com/digicam_scanner_drivers/digital_camera/ephoto/cl18/
for the correct driver