Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » ESPN NHL 2K5 » this sucks » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 07, 04 at 6:21amgarvas

man this game bites i bought ea nhl 2004 and the graphics for the people are way better because they are actually people and not cardboards. also the franchise mode of ea was way better right here on espn the trades are stupid and also the offseason and you could get a player for cheap and raise his stats. bottom line EA is way better and i did'nt use to hate espn but now I DO!!! they put more effort on the football game annd thats stupid footnall is a pop-sport stupid pop singer.......dumb britney spears and justin timberlake........nhl is a real mans sports *bleep* football

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 19, 06 at 2:15pm
gamesmaniac

i think this game rules.
so many websites say dis game is good and better than ea sports nhl.
im gonna buy dis in 1 to 2 weeks
i have my own thread which i made just right now. people, tell me your views and your thoughts on dis game .go to my forum. my thread.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=785768

Mar 18, 06 at 5:08am
Benjamin19

I don't think people actually play this game anymore but ESPN is SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

(p.s.) I know people havent posted here in a while

Feb 09, 06 at 9:23am
Leatherface61

this is easily the best hockey game made, including the 06 versions. the people who don't like this game must not like hockey. you can actually achieve real game play with this, not the arcade crap you get with ea.

Dec 03, 05 at 6:07am
Benjamin19

this is the worst game ever for hockey. but then again wut do u expect..it ESPN. EA is soo0o0o0o much better than this shit

Apr 16, 05 at 10:38pm
Jack in the box

What do you mean this game sucks? It rocks. The graphics don't suck, the controller doesn't suck and the game doesn't suck. I think I made my point.

Feb 28, 05 at 7:58pm
puppetz

Well the players look really odd they bend to much down, don't you think? Or maybe I'm just used to EA. Then the controllers are by far better in EA:s hockey games, otherwise the game is good.

Dec 06, 04 at 10:55pm
AJ123

NHL 2004 was better but look on the bright side. They have the updated rosters and franchise mode.
AJ

Oct 28, 04 at 2:06pm
Big Willie

What were you expecting with a 20 dollar game? It has great gameplay for the price.

Oct 10, 04 at 5:21am
TommyVercetti

What are you talking about? This game kicks ass.

Sep 07, 04 at 6:22am
garvas

Phuck NFL