Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » Introduce Yourselves! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Sep 02, 04 at 7:50amPeek_a_buu

Hello, welcome to the Zelda Forum. (If anybody shows up)

I'm Peek_a_buu!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 06, 13 at 3:43am
Ultra Bowsa

Ultra Bowsa here!

:/ Yes, I'm a guest. Can't be bothered to make Account.
Also found on Denpa Men 2 Board.

Ps. Bowsa is a deliberate misspelling of Bowser.

Oct 11, 08 at 12:06pm
U_know_who

I'm U_know_who. And I'm a computer/video game addict.

(Insert emotionally unstable noises here)

Sep 01, 08 at 5:00pm
legendary one

I am Legendary one .
I just got the legend of zelda collecters edition
so I will be posting here!

Dec 06, 06 at 11:14pm
Harvest Chick

My name is Zelda, but you can call me Zel, and when i'm not here, Link and i are playing our game! I'm related to Kojo Kondo and will inherit the Nintendo company before I'm 30. Right now I'm 14, i love to play the ocarina and harp. i have pointed ears and love the fact that when i was born, i had a Triforce mark on my left hand. i do have a secret identity, some of you know that I am also known as Sheik. Some of you may also know my boyfriend, Link.
Nice meeting you!
May the Gods be with you always!

~Zelda~ or ~Zel~

Oct 03, 06 at 4:06am
Jigomatix

I'm Jigomatix......I've made it to level 9 with NO sword before my game glitched out and died on me. Has anyone ever been succesful in proving that zelda can be beaten without a sword?

Sep 11, 06 at 9:50pm
emuman

quote Hell_Fire
Hell_Fire here. I like the Zelda series but I must admit that I never did understand this game. I was young, and the game disk was silver, so it should have been good. It was hard as hell for me too.
wtf lol? the game DISK was SILVER? maybe in an alternate universe?!

Sep 06, 06 at 10:39pm
Master of the VG

Um, The Legend of Zelda isn't an FF (Final Fantasy) game. It's its own separate action/adventure game.

Sep 01, 06 at 5:37pm
division

Hello.

May names is A Baoa Qu. This is one of my favorite FF games but I'd rather play it on the GBA to be honest. The saving system on the NES was too hectic for me.

Aug 23, 06 at 10:18am
Hell Fire

Hell_Fire here. I like the Zelda series but I must admit that I never did understand this game. I was young, and the game disk was silver, so it should have been good. It was hard as hell for me too.

Jul 28, 06 at 4:52pm
Master of the VG

I'm a Zelda fan. I have a few Zelda games including the first and second ones with their boxes and all the stuff that came with them. I don't have the CDI Zeldas nor any game after Ocarina of Time.